At Age 27 years old,

They meet again.

Both didn't expect to meet this way.

Jimin had tag along with his friend for a check up that day when he accidentally met Niki in her white coat, stethoscope hang on the back of her neck and two surprised eyes.

"Niki" he speak first, "H-Hi" she stuttered looking away. She felt the need to go away as soon as possible as she feel like her eyes will betray her anytime and drop the tears she was holding, the tears she kept all this time.

"I mean Dr. Niki. My bad, I shouldn't call you so casually" He smiled awkwardly. Niki regained her strength and smiled back, "It's okay, It's been a while. Nice to see you again, I'm sorry I need to go now I still need to do my rounds" she bowed and quickly walk past him as Jimin stayed glued to the ground looking back to see her walking away.

She still looked beautiful after the past few years and with her wearing that white coat, I can't help but feel proud. But the way she quickly walked away and ignored me still stings. Jimin thought,

I still love her.

The moment Niki turned into a corner she stopped for a couple of seconds and then walked back to where Jimin is, to where her heart is, only to see him walking away too,

I still love him.

Nike saw countless magazines, newspaper, articles, blogs and news about Jimin and his group dominating the world through music, they became popular around the world and Niki was happy for him.

Unlike Niki who can see what his up to but for Jimin he had to use his connections to know what's she's up to with her life. He was so proud to know she was doing well in medical career being offered as the Head of the Surgery Department at a young age. He always knew his bestfriend and ex-girlfriend was a genius.

A selfless love of two hearts.

But fate always had things planned.