My Character/OC

Name: Amber Heaven

Nickname: Amber

Age: 23

Gender: female

Sexuality: straight

species: human

soul trait: determination(main trait! it can change into other traits like bravery, justice etc and can change into a black soul called Hate!)

Powers:

-fire powers

-healing powers

-telekinesis

-teleportation

-can summon wings which are shaped like the Delta-rune and is red in color

Weapons:

-Sword of Determination

-Spear of Bravery

-Bow and Arrows of Justice

-Shields of Kindness

-Pocket watch of Patience

-Rapier of Integrity

-Arm shields of Perseverance

-Knife of Hate

-Scythe of Hate

Family:

-Alya Heaven, Mother, 48 (Deceased)

-Cairo Heaven, Father, 49  (Deceased)

-Frisk, Little sister, 17 (alive)

-Jean, Little brother, 18 (alive)

Appearance: Has straight short black hair which have red highlights at the end which is up to her shoulders and has bangs which covers half of her right eye, has amber eyes which change when soul power is being used, pale skin, medium sized lips and nose.

General Attire: wears a black shirt with reddish pink stripes, black leggings, small black skirt(kinda ripped it used to be long but it ripped during the zombie apocalypse), black combat boots and wears her gold heart locket.

Personality: Amber is mostly cheerful, spontaneous and a bit of a prankster and joker herself but she barely shows these personalities anymore after everything she has been going through but she still has them and will still laugh at jokes. She does have a small temper and can be stubborn and can break down easily or not. Up to where her feelings take she is slightly broken inside. Though she is selfless and would protect her siblings no matter what! She also has trust issues!

Backstory: Amber was born as the eldest child in her family but was born different. when she grew up, people found out about her immense powers and after that they began to despise her and fear her. She was hated and pushed away. Everybody hated her other than her family. She wished to be normal but she knew these wishes never came true and it won't. she never had any friends or close friends. She was a loner at most!

Others:

-can play the flute

-is very alert

-can draw well

-can think fast

-makes decisions carefully... more or less

A/N I realized how depressing this looks!

Overall this is my character!

~Amber