Chapter 3

Amber's POV~

The minute Frisk and Jean saw me they smiled and ran to and hugging making me nearly fall and lose my balance but i kept my balance so I didn't. "i thought we were never going to see you sis!" Frisk said starting to cry in happiness. "Thank you for finding her Mr. Skeleton!" Jean said. "Your welcome kid and now I think it's best if you stay with them here and have some rest." He told me and I slightly nodded. I mean I wasn't annoyed or anything but meh whatever. After Ganz left I started to talk to them. I was glad to see them alive. "Amber can I ask you something?" Frisk asked and I nodded. "Is Miss Toriel alright?" She asked. "Yes she is. She was worried about you two as well after you guys ran off." I said. After a while we were called for dinner. After dinner I did the right thing and fell asleep on a bed.

Ganz's POV~

I don't know why but something fell off about Amber the minute I met her. No... the minute we teleported here. Normally people who are new to teleporting are always dizzy but she wasn't. I tried to brush it off but it was still bugging me. "You look like you are going through something." i heard from behind me and instantly knew it was Mel. "Yeah I am." I said. "What is it?" he asked. I didn't want to say it but i knew he wouldn't leave me without saying anything to him and it was too late to turn back now. "It's that kid Amber that's bugging me. I mean something's off about her." i said and Mel wasn't showing any emotion until turned into a slight smirk. "Either it's her or you having a small crush on the human." He said in a teasing manner which made be blush blue in the face. "Are you serious Mel!?" I semi-shouted in a flustered manner. "Okay calm down I was just kidding but who knows it could be that or she is hiding something." He said and I nodded. "Or maybe it's nothing and I am just overthinking it." i said. "Maybe but you should sleep now it's late." He said and I nodded. "Yeah but I am gonna take a walk outside then sleep." I said taking my axe just in case and went outside. As I did I noticed someone sitting on a huge rock near the house and it was Amber.

Amber's POV~

I woke up from my nightmare. I woke up in a cold sweat. I have been having this since the Zombie Apocalypse started and my parents died. I got off my bed and walked outside the house and sat on a huge rock as I looked up not knowing who was coming until I heard a voice from behind me. "Why are you up late at this time?" I heard and turned my head to see Ganz coming to me and sitting beside me. "Can't sleep since I just had a nightmare." I said and he made a look which said "oh." and then he looked away and then at the stars and i did as well. "Kid can you be honest with me about one thing?" he said in a tone which I didn't like but I nodded anyways. "what are you hiding from me?" That question came smacking in my face. "Be honest kid." He said. "I am not a kid and I am not hiding anything." I lied but didn't show much reaction or it will raise suspicion.

Ganz's POV~

I didn't believe her. I mean she sounded calm but i felt like I shouldn't believe what she said at all. "Anyways I should get to bed. Night!" she said going back to the house. "Okay night." I said as I saw her open and close the door as she entered the place and I walked back to my place. That kid is killing me inside. I need to know if she is actually lying or not. I shouldn't think about it now for the time being. But i will ask her again sooner or later. After I reached my place I saw Mel already asleep on the floor and I went on to the other side and sat on the floor and tried to fall asleep with the axe in my hand as always. "I am not gonna stop until I find out the truth!" I thought to myself as I fell into a deep sleep.

A/N hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this!

Also if i did anything wrong don't hesitate to tell me.

So Read, Comment and Vote if you like the chapter!

Peace Out!

~Amber