Chapter 1

Third Person POV~

Humans and Monsters have lived in peace and harmony for years!

There was no war.

Everything was fine

until the mysterious disease broke out!

This disease spread to a few humans and monsters turning them into zombies!

A few people/monsters escaped!

A few of them were infected!

A few of them survived on their own or in groups!

No one has a found a cure to this at all...

The only thing now is to hope for a better future which will take years to come...

Amber's POV~

I walked in the forest, sword in hand. I lost count of how many days went by but I remember that fateful day...

Flashback

I saw my dad holding down the door with all his strength trying to keep the door from opening as the zombies were trying to force the door open. Frisk was scared and Jean was terrified! I stood in front of them while my mom packed some stuff to get out of here. By the minute she was finished my dad lost all his strength and fell as the zombies got in. My mom, me, Frisk and Jean escaped through the window with our dad behind us. My dad was limping and my mom went back to help him. I could see the zombies closing in on us. My mom and dad were behind and my mom and dad gave us a look which made us worry. "Amber please take Frisk and Jean to safety and run!" my dad said. "we will buy you three time! Just go!" my mom said tears spilling through my eyes. "mom! dad! no i don't want to leave you guys!" I said. "Please just go! Always remember that we love you!" Those were their last words as the zombies caught them and i did the cowardly thing and ran away with my siblings to safety.

Flashback end

As I remembered all this tears started to fall from my eyes. After their death i hated myself. After we ran for our lives Toriel, a goat monster who is very motherly gave us shelter and a place to stay. After two days of staying peacefully the zombies attacked. I killed all of them and Toriel was safe but Jean and Frisk ran off in different directions and I never found them. I started to think the zombies got them or they are still alive but what if they are dead? If they are it's my fault! Everything is my fault! My parents death is my fault! I decided to calm myself down thinking I am making things worse for me. I came to a clearing and stopped there and I grabbed some wood and started a fire with my fire powers and leaned against the tree to rest. It was starting to get dark. After awhile I fell asleep with my sword in hand.

Ganz's POV~

I came to the forest to hunt and so far I found nothing. Just plain nothing. But i continued to look. I had to find something for all of us to eat. The only thing that's hammering in my head is how Frisk and Jean says that their elder sister is out there somewhere and I told them that I would find her but i haven't yet. It was getting dark but i still continued. As I did i noticed light coming from my right and I went towards the direction. I planned on making no noise as I did. the minute I came close to the fire I noticed a figure leaning against a tree and kept my axe ready thinking it's a zombie but the more closer i got i saw it was a human who was still not infected. She was sleeping peacefully. I started to think it was their sister. I inched closer but then i accidentally stepped on a twig which made a loud 'snap' and this caused the girl to snap the girl's eyes to open.

A/N hey guys! so this is the first chapter which i posted and I hope you like it!

Also if i did anything wrong don't hesitate to tell me.

So Read, Comment and Vote if you like the chapter!

Peace Out!

~Amber