Chapter 2

Amber's POV~

The minute I heard a twig snap I opened my eyes and grabbed my sword which I summoned and started to point at different directions. "Who's there?! I know you are still here!" I semi-shouted. Then I heard rustling from the bushes behind me and came a figure and once it got close to the light i saw it was a skeleton. It was no surprise to me since I know the monsters live with humans here still. "Why are you here?" I asked still pointing my sword at him. "Jeez kid calm down! I am not your enemy." He said. "You axe isn't giving me any form of reassurance!" I said. "okay kid just calm down and hear me out. I just want to help you! There is a camp which is not far from here and I want to take you there for your own safety." He said. "How can I trust you?" I asked. "I have two more human children who are safe and sound." He said then my mind clicked. "Could it be them?" I thought. "Their names are Frisk and Jean." He added and I dropped my knife. "Are they alright?! I am so glad you found them!" I said feeling relieved.

Ganz's POV~

The minute the girl mentioned those names i figured out that she was their sister. I nodded. "They are fine kid. None of them are hurt now please come with with me." I said and then she gave in. "Fine but don't call me a kid cause I am not!" She said and I smirked. "You are acting like one you know." I said still with that smirk and this made her puff up her cheeks. "Whatever just lead the way." She said and i lead the way to camp. We didn't talk most of the way since she planned on staying quiet. I looked back at her, she had a resemblance to both those kids but not that much. She was more different looking from the two but i could see in her eyes that she looked lost or something worse than that. Since the silence was getting really I awkward I started to talk. "What's your name?" I asked and she didn't look at me. "Amber Heaven." She said. I guess she wasn't really used to talking to others. "Yours?" She asked back. "The name's Ganz! Ganz the skeleton." I said with my usual greeting which made her look at me weird for a two seconds but i could tell a smile was forming on her face which she tried to hide.

Amber's POV~

I swear I was smiling. Those words were making me smile but i got rid of it. I am not used to having friends or anyone else to talk so i am not comfortable with him yet. "So just out of curiosity how old are you?" He asked. "twenty-three." I replied. "What about you?" I asked back. "Twenty-four so i am a year older." He said and I nodded. It was really dark outside and we could barely see anything. "Huh... it's really dark outside. I think it's best if I take you through my shortcut." He said. "Which is?" I asked then he extended a hand out. I was hesitant to take it but I took it. I felt a whooshing sound and I figured he could teleport.

After we teleported to the camp he looked at me surprised. "What?" I said letting go. "Sorry it's just normally people who are new to teleporting are dizzy at first." he said and this made me feel scared. "I guess i was lucky." i said. I can teleport myself but i don't want anyone else to know that. "Well well well. What do we have here?" I heard and this voice made me almost freeze. "You really know how to scare people now do you Mel?" I heard Ganz ask and turned around to see another skeleton who looked a year older than Ganz and had a cloth wrapped around his right-eye making me think it's injured real bad. He looked like Ganz's twin to me but looks a little older. "Yup! Anyways take her to where the others are." Mel said. "I was anyway." Ganz said taking me with him to a house. As he opened the door I saw who I thought I would never be able to see again and it made me happy:

Frisk and Jean!

A/N hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this!

Also if i did anything wrong don't hesitate to tell me.

So Read, Comment and Vote if you like the chapter!

Peace Out!

~Amber