𝟎𝟒. 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐒

JUANITA SAT DOWN NEXT TO RAVEN, nodding towards a pouty Natalie. "What's wrong this time?" She asked as Raven watched the rest of the other students finish their sit-ups.

"Oh, yeah. Natalie ran into Mr. Delmar earlier this morning on her way here. She found out that he's team bug-boy." Raven answered, not taking her eyes off of a particular individual.

Juanita nodded slowly, following her gaze. "He's gonna catch you if you're gonna keep staring at him like that." She nudged teasingly.

Raven rolled her eyes, "Shut up." She muttered as she shook her head. "It's not like that. Just watch." She said, placing her hand underneath Juanita's chin to make her look exactly where she wanted her to. "Don't you find it odd that Parker can easily do sit-ups. He's a scrawny kid who couldn't even lift himself when doing pull-ups or pushups."

"He couldn't even carry two books, now he's carrying like five to ten at once." Natalie muttered, her chin resting in the palm of her hands.

"Okay?... He probably started working out, what's wrong with that?" Juanita defended him, turning her attention back to Raven.

"It's a little sus if you ask me." She answered with a slight shrug.

"Not to mention that he also works with Tony..." Natalie pointed out as Raven pointed towards the light brunette in agreement. "Not to say that I told you so... but, uh, I think I told you so." She sat up, her gaze fixed on Peter. "If he's working for Tony and we also have this spider guy roaming around, that can only mean one thing." She muttered whilst she watched Peter's brows furrowed as he looked her way, his cheeks turning a light red. She rolled her eyes, turning her attention away from him and towards Raven and Juanita as they waited for her to continue. "Tony recruited Peter because he's Spider-Man." She said softly.

"Yeah, right!" Juanita spat out in disbelief. "If Tony-" She started as she gained a few rude looks, scooting closer to the other girls to whisper, "If Tony recruited Peter- Spider-Man- or whatever, then why does he need us?" She exasperated lightly.

"I don't know, you tell me." Raven murmured.

"Either way, we need to find out who's selling those alien tech before he does." Natalie reminded as they all turned their attention to Flash teasing Peter about him being friends with the one and only Spider-Man. "Speaking of." She stated as Flash sneered toward something Peter had said.

"If you're such good pals with Spider-Man, why don't you invite him to Liz's party?" Flash suggested with a sly smirk etched on his face and his arms crossed against his chest, knowing he got everyone's attention towards the two.

Liz nodded in agreement as she perked up slightly with a cheerful smile, "Yeah, I mean everyone's invited. It would be really cool if you came." She persuaded.

Flash snickered, "Yeah, what she said." He shook his head before continuing, "That's if this whole 'being-friends-with-Spider-Man' is a lie."

Peter stammered as Ned nudged him to say something whilst Liz sighed, "It's okay, Peter. I know it's not really your thing." She said in disappointment.

"Oh, he'll be there." Flash nodded towards Liz, turning his attention back to Peter. "Isn't that right, Parker?" He smirked as he nudged his shoulder a little too harshly whilst walking past him.