Chapter 3

“CUZ I AIN’T NO HOLLABACK GUUURL!”

 The car pulled up to the driveway, and the first person to get out of the car had short red hair and a very awesome looking outfit.

“Hey guys, I’m Kenneth, Nice to meet ya!” He seemed like a pretty nice guy, and in the background the others started getting bags out of the car.

“Hi, Kenneth, i’m Say. Don’t make puns out of my name or i swear.”

“Noted. Hi Mothku i’m surprised you’re still awake!” Kenneth smiled.

“You know Mothku?” Say questioned the circus performer.

“Well, she tried to steal my porchlight.” Kenneth snickered.

“Sounds fair.” Hyper appeared in the doorway, which startled everyone but Stephanie. Stephanie was just sitting in the shotgun seat, the deaf girl was humming to herself.

“Can someone help me move my televisions?” Kennith yelled to the inside of the house, where someone in a black outfit with some nice boots came out. “Nice to meet you. I’ll help with the Tv’s.”

“Wait a second… HEY SAY, WHAT’S THE WIFI PASSWORD?” Arc shouted, looking down at everyone from the window that Say could’ve been yeeted out of if it weren’t for Charon.

Say sighed “WHY DO YOU NEED IT?! WHAT’RE YOU PLANNING THIS TIME?! Say nearly screamed so that she’d be heard. To this, Arc smiled. “CATCH!!” Arc shouted. “What are y- ARC!!” Say screamed, running to catch her dear friend, who decided to jump out of the window for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Sweet, innocent (or so it seems), Stephanie was still not noticing what was going on around her.

Lets just say no canoe today…

“Hey can i be friends with that one?” Kenneth pointed to the evil bandage man, who was running around like he hadn’t just jumped out of a second story window.

“He seems fun!”

“Sure, but if you get him hurt or if you hurt him then I won’t be done with you till your limbs are gone, and your eyebrows are shaved.” Say threatened the short tv elf.

“Trust me i wont hurt him without a good reason, or preferably at all.” He said, giving an innocent smile to Say. “Arc, right? Wanna help me set up my Tv’s?”

Say eyed the redhead suspiciously, before sighing, and nodding her head. “Why do you need so many TV’s?” Say asked Kenneth, Who was trying not to fall up the staircase while holding 3 TV’s.

“Well, I don’t feel like telling you off the bat because people don’t seem to like me when that’s the first thing they learn. Anyway can someone please help my legs hate me right now.” He continued to struggle up the staircase, Tv’s slowly making there way up the stairs despite Kenneth still being at the bottom step.

“So, you’re worried about me taking it the wrong way or something? Because, you shouldn’t be. At first, the things people say don’t always show what they are. Also, sure, how many TV’s you want me to take? Don’t worry, i deal with Arc, im strong.” Said Say, who was already carrying 7 TV’s up the stairs with no problem whatsoever.

“Well i’d rather discuss it at a later time, get to know me first, kay? It's a sensitive topic. Mainly if you could just help carry as many up the stairs as you could, that would be helpful. “Hey mothku, what floor is my room on?” Kenneth asked politely.

“Second floor, you can have the second room to the left, since you already seem to be befriending Say.” She flicked her wings, and hopped off of the ceiling. She gave everyone a smile.