Chapter 7

Nancy shrugged, then got up to go up stairs in her room to put away her new knife, then came back down to check for any more cookies, but saw almost all of them were crushed, so she took an apple instead.

“...Arc?” Say asked, her voice laced with fear and something that Arc didn’t quite know, but made him feel slightly threatened.

“nANI????” Arc responds, wiggling his arms like spaghetti cause he's b o n e l e s s.

“Tinfoil can’t go in the microwave…” She says, slowly. “So, wanna chase down Kenny boi? Ya know, before the house blows up?”

“Hippity hoppity let's grab stepho and yeet him off the property.” Arc says, doing a finger circle.

“Hold up-” Momku tried to stop the two, but they had a power greater than Mothku had ever known. They had the power of Reddit.

Suddenly Stephanie teleported into existence. *Hi guys, watcha doing?*

*Kennith put tinfoil in the microwave, so we’re evicting him.* Say signed.

*Did… Did you take it out of the Microwave? Also, you can't really evict people without approval of the landlord.* She said, gesturing to the obvious unapproving Momku.

“Hey mom?” She started.

“...” Mothku fluttered her wings, not realizing that she was the mom.

“Mom, can we evict Kennith?” Say asked in a sugary sweet voice.

*Wait what's going on? Did you ask Mothku if we can evict Kennith? I don’t think she’d agree to that.

Say shrugged in sign language, before turning to the mother of the group once again. “Momku, can we please evict Kennith?”

“***Mothku” she said, pronouncing it somehow. “And no, you can't evict him.” She says, flipping to place her feet on the ground.

Say glared at the moth. “I  k n o w  w h a t  I  s a i d,  m o t h e r .

“.... I am going to destroy you.”

“Mom no” Say screeched.

Then Kenthie screamed. “HEY SO i BLEW up THE MICROWAVE”

“We know.” Said Mom

“Oh okay.” Kennith said, walking away, the microwave still on fire and in pieces.

“Do you think we’ll need a new microwave, or can i still make my breakfast sandwich?” Greg said quietly, looking at the scene that played out in front of him.

“Um, it's 10:00 pm, greg.” Mothku pointed out.

“Yes and?” He responded. Greg looked like he hadn’t slept for at least 27 hours, if not more, despite the fact he was sleeping earlier.

*So, do you guys wanna play some more minecraft? Maybe the Flower Squad can hang out.* Stephanie signed.

“After all, they should get some more time in this fic.” Mothku said before being hushed.

“Mother I love you but never break the fourth wall in this Chili’s ever again.” Say looked like she  and it's

*Don’t just go around breaking fourth walls like that!* Stepho nae nae’d.

“... ogey.” Mothku sighed, defeated by the power of Tumblr.

“Yasss” The gay clown responded, being the first gay clown.

*UwU* Stephanie signs, before walking up the stairs.

“*Shrugs in Japanese*” Hyper appeared.

“Firstly, how the hell did you sign that?! Second, is that all, or are there any more teleporting gremlins I need to know about before I try and hide my donuts?” Say said a little worried for her donuts.

Suddenly, a small, blond boy appeared out of thin air.  “Hi! Which room is mine?” He said, one blue eye looking up at Say and Mothku.

“Ollie, you can stay with the bug squad on the 8th floor. We have soil in the garage, it’s Miracle Gro™.” Mothku answered quickly, as Say was having a mental breakdown in the background.

Oliver nodded, and headed up towards the 8th floor. Not knowing which rooms are taken, he knocks on the first door to the left.

Norman opened the door a crack, looked out and saw someone. He sighed and opened the door. “Nice to meet you,” He stuck his hand out towards his visitor, offering a handshake. “I’m Norman, but people keep calling me Mr. Minecraft, I have no idea why but you can call me that too if you want.” He shrugged.

“Hi! Im Oliver!” He shakes Norman's hand, and looks around. “D-do you know which rooms are empty?” He asks, moving his hair to cover his bandages.

“Most of em up here are, none of the rooms on the right side are used, try those. Other than that, it’s just me, Charon, and Mothku.” Norman explained to the short British boy.

Ollie nodded, and moved to the other side of the hallway, and opened the door. He set his stuff down, and happily hops out of his room. He walks down the hallway, into some sort of gameroom.

“KENNTHIE I SWEAR TO ATUA I WILL BURN ALL OF YOUR SHIT IN LAVA AND PUNCH YOUR MINECRAFT DOG IF YOU DON’T-” She was cut off by a red haired girl screaming back.

“NAH THOE I GOT OP AND COMMAND BLOCKS NOW FALL FOR ETERNITY AT THE SPAWN POINT AND SUFFER THROUGH MY ENDER DRAGONS.”

“KENNITH STOP THE LAG IS KILLING MY BEE FARM!!” Was that the gas station worker Ollie had seen a few days before?

“Hi..?” Oliver said, hoping to catch the group's attention.

It all turned to silence, as the three basically broke their necks looking back at the boy in the doorway. The cherry haired girl slowly stood up and walked towards the door. “Do you want to play some minecraft?” He handed the blonde a controller, and offered him a seat on the bean bag.

Oliver nodded, grabbing the controller. He: signs into his account.

+RagDoll joined the game+

Stephanie smiled at the new player. *What’s your name? I’m Stephanie!” She signed joyfully.

Oliver nodded. *I’m Oliver* he signs shakily. *Sorry, I am still learning to sign.*

*It’s aight, >w<* Stephanie responded.

“Ay yo My name’s Kennith Simmons and I’m the gayest cactus you’ll ever meet.”

Oliver nodded. “Can I have op?’ he asked with a smile.

“Sure.” He gave the smol op, and waited to see what would happen next. Well, let’s just say something else happened.

“HOW MANY TIMES CAN SOMEONE LOSE A GAME OF UNO AGAINST THEMSELVES?!?!?!” Obsequious cried out.

Suddenly, Mothku flew in through an open window. “You’ve been playing for seven hours. I believe you should take a break.” She says, wings fluttering as her feet touched the floor.

+So I made Hatsune Miku pixel art…+

“Hyper, you're still playing? You’ve been quiet.” Kennith whip nae naed.

“I needed to focus so I wouldn’t mess up on the pixel art.” She calmly responded. “Besides, It was harder because SOMEONE wouldn’t stop spawning ender dragons  ‘^’   “ She… said a face?? somehow???

Oliver blinked, Then summoned a stack of withers.

*Inaudible screeching* She signed, before performing said action.  

Oliver smiled. Now content, he passed the Point of View back to Say.

“STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL YOU EGGROLL” Stephanie responded to the brain of Ollie uwu.

*no* Oliver signed to her, in all lowercase letters, before the point of view poofed