Chapter 1: Odd Ends Meet

Half a year later...
6,657 Timelines later...

Still Y/N POV

Splendor has knocked on clocks now and i visit him often. But its usually in a forest or by a lake. Offender is always with him and he was glad to see me when Splendor told him that it was me at the gala.

Right now though im in The Mesozoic, or "Middle Life" Era of the dinosaurs. I just watched as the large reptiles roamed around their lands and as the scenery looked beautiful from every view.

Then i heard four small bells chime.

Y/N are you busy? If your not i would like you to meet my other brother trender! He found out that me an offender have been meeting with madam leviona derush and wants to meet you.

Splendors voice echoed in my head. I giggled and got up from my spot.

"Im on my way Splendy." I said to myself.

I opened a wormhole and went to his continuing timeline. I was in the forest and my wormhole closed behind me. I walked around for awhile and found a cabin where a familiar sex Offender stood outside.

"Enjoying nature or looking for another prey?" I teased

He turned to me and smiled.

"Both if im being honest, hot stuff." He replied

"Is she here!" Splendor called happily

"Yeah she's here." Offender replied

"Yay!" Splendor cheered

I giggled and shook my head.

"So what have you guys been up too?" I asked offender

"Nothing much really?" He said unsure

I went over to him and hopped up on the railing sitting on it. Offender stood beside me leaning against it and smirked. Did i mention he was in his normal form.

"C'mon Y/N, lets be for real! Im single, your single! Your hot and so am i! Its perfect!" Offender complained

"Unless there was a flying cow then i would agree with you." I teased

He groaned and started to complain again.

"C'mon Y/N, i like you plus your not that much older than me!" He complained

"Sorry Offender, as much as I'd like too, I can't cause im not that type of person! I don't wanna be held down." I replied

He sighed and frowned at the forest. I chuckled and shook my head.

"C'mon, one day when im not busy i can probably take ya on a date." I promised

He smiled at me and blushed a little.

"Alright, at least i got something." He said happy.

I chuckled and then heard a door creak open.

"-and don't be pushy about your questions! She's my best friend too so you can't have her! And you can't tell slendy cause he'll wanna meet her too!" Splendor said complaining a little.

"Splendor i know what im doing- oh, why hello madam leviona derush!" He said emphasizing the last three words.

I giggled and turned my body toward the cabin swinging my legs over the railing and standing on the hard wood floor.

"Hey! Im Y/N and sorry about the whole derush thing! Its my cover name when I'm in 1945 or 1944." I explained

"Im trender and its quite alright! Plus when we were on our way here Offender wouldn't shut up about you-"