Chapter 7: The In Denial

(Real quick, if anyones wondering how the fuck does the clock eye but is a pupil looks like then thats how your eyes look like but with a little more of a golden glow when its dark or something. The photo is not mine btw so don't say it was mine, lol! Enjoy!)

H/C- hair color
S/C- skin color

Previously....

The three nodded and then a door was opened up and they started to go through it, getting out of here. I went in after and just hoped slender man would listen....

Now...

3rd POV

Offender, Splendor, trender and hoodie ended up outside the mansion, while inside everyone who knew Y/N was looking for her. Slender man was on a rampage but filled with concern for the girl he's hurt and loved.

But as all this took place, Tice who was still in My Little Space was trying to heal up after his journey through time. His hard work took too much effort from him and it almost broke the crystalline creature.

But as the owl rested another note, that was uncalled for, was made and went through its perpetual state of crystal, stone and then paper. It for told of a future that changed making the chain of events that occur in the mansion more chaotic and unpredictable then it should have been.

Back with Y/N, she was in an unconscious state of slumber where she dreamed of simpler times. Times where she didn't have the amount of fear or pain she had now. It was just a matter of time before she was reawaken again in the reality she so wishes to escape....

Hoodie POV

We were outside the mansion and were heading inside now. Once we entered jeff and liu saw us and headed straight for us.

"Slender man is on a rampage looking for Y/N! Get out of here!!" Jeff said concerned for the childhood girl they helped.

"If we are still gone he'll destroy the world to find her." Trender said trying to reason with them.

"But she escaped safely-"

"She didn't escape, she had a overload." I said

They looked frightened and i didn't like that.

"What the hell happened after she had her overload!" Offender growled

"Ej, lj and smiley went and told slender she had some load or something but he took it as you guys escaped. He was angry and worried and made everyone who knew her look for her. It wasn't many but everyone else is still making an effort to look for her." Liu explained

Jeff looked enraged and he turned around toward the stairs.

"Lets have a few words with slender man." Jeff growled

Offender teleported us to slenders office and he was there. He saw us and looked angry but saw Y/N and looked calm. Offender growled at him and he growled back.

"You-"

"Jeff don't say anything that'll get you killed." Trender said

"Look we don't have time for this! Y/N had an overload because you fucked up her routine of time jumps and shit! And if she had stayed in this timeline any longer she would've been killed along with everyone else! So let her go or else we will all die because time and space collapsed!" Offender growled at slender.