Chapter 3: Deceitful Images

Previously...

No way was i gonna stay in a place where i will be controlled. Not a chance in hell.....

Now...

I ran through multiple hallways and all i got was lost. But offender heard my thoughts and i saw him as he found me. I ran toward him and he picked me up in a hug. I chuckled a little and hugged him back but stopped.

"Help me out of here!! Slender man is crazy!!" I said a bit overdramatic.

"Well now im glad you don't like him, but I'll get ya out!" He said

He put me down and wrapped his tendrils in a circular ball around me.

"Sit tight and I'll get ya out in no time." He said

I smiled and sat down as the circular ball shook a bit from Offenders running.

"OFFENDER COME OVER HERE NOW!" Slender growled from a-far.

"NO!" Offender yelled back

I smiled and my heart fluttered a little. Im not gonna lie but i might have a small attraction towards Offender but im never gonna admit it. Then a sudden bump hit and i was forced out of the circular protection.

Tice took me away tho and set me down. I saw two offenders.

"Y/N run!" The offender on the right said

"Don't listen to him, let me protect you!" The one on the left said.

"Y/N he's not me! Im the real me, don't listen to him!" The right one said

"Stop lying to her you psycho!" The left one growled

'Fuck me!'

They both look at me and i had no clue who was who.

"Test time." I said and sighed," say something the real offender knows about me."

"You hate having a lot of people knowing who you are." They both said

"FUCK!" I growled

They both chuckled a little and i grumbled.

"Fuck it!" I complained

I pointed my gun at both of them and they both put their arms up in surrender.

"Tell me something I hate that he and Splendor know!" I said

"You hate showing people your eyes." They said in unison again.

I mentally screamed but physically growled.

"Okay uh...?" I said running out of questions to ask.

Then i heard a gasp behind me and i looked to see Splendor and trender.

"Oh thank lady luck! Help me find out whose who!" I said looking back at the two offenders.

"Y/N, listen to me! Im real! Slender man is who i tried to keep away from you!" The left on said

"Oh dear..." trender said confused

"No don't listen to him! He had spies looking for you!" The right one said

I didn't know who was who till I figured something out. I pointed the gun to the right one and he looked frightened.

"What promise did i make to offender when i first met trender!" I asked

The left one smiled sweetly and the right one looked confused and lost for words.

"Uh? Um....The promise was uh....." the right said lost.