Pilot

((Here is the pilot, please watch if you have never watched it. I've been way to obsessed over this little series so far...hopefully they make more episodes soon. Also if anyone would like to know Alastor is my favorite boi😁. With this rp, I will be following this pilot and also I will be adding my own different version to it in a way as well so))

Charlie:Hello!! I am Charlotte Magne!! Or you can call me Charlie, I'm the daughter of Lilith and Lucifer, princess of hell!! I also own the now renamed Hazbin Hotel!! Where my goal is to cure every sinner, drug abusers, addictioners, psychopath in hell so they can get a second chance to be redeemed and sent to heaven!! Trust me when you say this you don't wanna end up down here

Angel: hello darling~! I am Angel Dust. You may know me from my porn movies or...I may have just fucked you or sucked your dick~*grins*. Also don't listen to Charlie, she's not doing that good of a job...

Vaggie:Shut up!! Anyway hello I am Vaggie, Charlie's Girlfriend!! And manager of the Hazbin hotel...don't fuck with me or I will hurt or kill you, don't insult my girl either...

Angel:she doesn't trust men all that much either..anyway!! Hey yo!! Strawberry Pimp!! Your turn to greet people!!

Alastor:*walks over*ah yes! Why greetings, fellow people!! I am Alastor or you may know me as the radio demon!! I help Charlie here with her business because while I do believe no sinner can be redeemed considering their chance was the life they had before and now they are here for punishment. I do believe she is making considerable progress, whether it is working or not. So while I doubt many things, I do believe she is doing an excellent job in what she wants to pursue.*smiles*

Vaggie:*glares at Alastor*

Charlie:aww thanks Al!!*smiles*that means so much to me!!

Angel: I still wanna suck your dick

Alastor: how about you leave

Angel: how about I stay and we see how you really are in bed~

Alastor:you wouldn't know how I am because I'm not interested so leave..*looks at angel with a terrifying death glare*

Charlie:angel leave him alone...*mumbles enough for angel to hear*...remember he is a powerful demon who managed to topple over many other demon lords who been here for centuries so please don't test him...

Angel:Ah whatever*rolls eyes*

Kxng-Jin
Hobislittlebaby
--l0st_
_TheLovelyTaeCup_