Alastor's radio show

*alastor still did radio shows in hell as to much surprise people listened to it even if there were TVs so practically everyone in hell heard this. The three people there were Alastor of course, Angel and vaggie*

Angel:okay wait..so someone wanted you to say something..hold on let me find the request*looks around*i wrote it down on paper*finds it and picks it up*oh here it is..okay..Alastor please say..*looks surprised*ppft-...this..*hands it to him*

Alastor:oh the request can't be that ba-*looks at it*oh no..oh great..*clears throat*okay..I apologize to everyone in advanced for this..especially poor Mimzy and Daniel who have to hear this and possibly velvet..okay*clears throat*

Angel:we are sorry..*he says in a whisper but loud enough to be heard*

Alastor:*gets ready to say it*okay..*says in a seductive tone*come here darling~ and let daddy show you how it's done~

Angel:*laughs*oh my god!

Vaggie:*laughs*what the fuck!

Angel:that was uh..that was something

Alastor:I am going commit mass genocide to the entire city now after this over...just to get my anger out

Angel:your joking right?

Alastor:no

Angel:bet you wouldn't

Alastor:and I have just decided your my first victim that I'm gonna kill

Angel:NEVERMIND IM SORRY!!

Vaggie:calm yourself

Alastor:that's the last time I get sexual requests! No more please! Who even requested that?!

Angel:it was anonymous, hey you may evil and creepy sometimes but don't be surprised that there will be people in hell who is into that. You have more fans than me bitch so shush

Alastor:I don't know if I should be proud of that accomplishment or worried...

Kxng-Jin