✪✪

T.TH

Everyone was walking to the front of the school with their soulmates while i stayed back a little bit texting my brother. but then soon everyone went to a stop. i look up to find a big black van with six windows and an old man dressed in an all black tuxedo in front of it. we all stood a little distured as he stared at us with a nice smile on his face. "ello! my name is mr. B! i will be your butler for you guy's house!

"what...?" we all said in unison. "well, your parents wanted you all to live together in a big and they wanted you guys to have a nice and luxurious house. so i will be your butler and will be taking care of you all.!"

at his words we were all just lost and were staring at him like he had three heads.

"well cmon now everyone we are going to the house now!"

"uhmm sir we dont really know if you're legitness and we dont even know if you arent trying to kidnap us or anything.. and plus we dont even have our luggage so-" namjoon was then cut off by mr. b.

"ill have you know your bags are already at the house and your parents do know who i am and sent me to come get you guys. you can even text them to be sure if your still not comfortable."

"u-uhm sir i-" he then cut me off.

"yes taehyung your brother has put your bag together and he is very sure."

i squinted my eyes at him. "mk well im gonna text him now."

𝕋𝕒𝕖:
xiumin! wats going on why is this weird so called "butler" trying to kidnap me? wtf come pick me up!!

                                                  𝕩𝕚𝕦𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖:
dude dont worry ik hes coming to get you everyone does. so just get in and go to your new house c: oh and i heard about you and mr jeon huh ;) i told you that you were meant to be. c:

𝕋𝕒𝕖:
goodbye xiumin!🥺
                                 ✨✨✨

i turned off my phone to see everyone looking at me. "what?"

"well wat did he say?" hoseok said

is just sighed "he said yes sadly."

everyones face grew into a smile as we all got into the van. me tho u ask? well i just sat in the back by myself falling asleep.

"hey! pixie dust! wake up you lil pip sqeak!!" i fluttered my eyes open to see the no other than jeon jungkook looking at me sleeping atleast trying to wake me up

i groaned and just got up to get out of the van and walked into the house.

"woah this place is so big tae!!" jin said running toward me with a tiny jimin following him.

"yeah yeah yeah where's my room?"

jimin just chuckled "you mean you and jungkooks room?" my eyes grew big "what!?" then i heard the front door open.

"ok cmon you kids!! come to the living room so we can discuss whos sleeping in which room and with who!" oh jeez...

" ok everyone now lets start with oldest to youngest."  phew a little more time.

ok so jin and namjoon you two are in the first room, yoongi and jimin you two in the second room, hoseok and wendy are in the third room, lisa and jisoo are in the fourth room, and finally taehyung and jeongguk are in the fifth room." at those words my whole world just shattered at this point.

"what!? no im sleeping on the couch.!" "no ur not mr. kim you are going to sleep with jungkook." mr b said obviously not even caring about me.

"dood i dont even know who u are you just came and took us here and u think im gonna go by wat u want? haha nice try but no."

he just sighed "someone tell him."

"tae tae u have to. if not you could put us all in danger."

i just look at jimin obviously confused. "you know how the goddesses are about soulmates. please u havent had the talk yet and niether have u jungkook but u guys atleast have to become friends or we can all be put in serious danger."

jimin said again with tears forming in his eyes. "o-ok i will." i couldnt take the nervous era so i just walked to our room. the fifth one.

A.N: oki everyone, thanks for my reads to start getting up sorry i havent updated in like a whole week but im back and i will update later today! wat do you guys think about bts at the scammys? i dont think its rlly fair but imma let them do them. stream black swan and shadow.❤️✨ no proof read

                               ------ᗴᘜᘜIᗴ

                               ------ᗴᘜᘜIᗴ