♫♫

K.TH

irene....

"no..NO GET AWAY FROM ME" i screamed as i bagged into the wall. i really dont want to see her..

i pulled out my phone and called xiumin right away. he told me he was on his way..

"oh no no no baby bro whats wrong why dont you wanna see your big sister? you know that really hurts my feelings taehyung." she said pouting.

ive had enough of my sister ever since i could remember her. she always hurt my brother and i and ever since our father left us she started hating our mother saying it was her fault that he left us when really he cheated on our mom..

"irene ive had enough of you, xiumin and i have had to deal with you we only had respect for you because you were older than us. but now we could care less about you so if you could please leave you are irrelevant to us thank you goodbye" taehyung smiled as namjoon and yoongi pretty much dragged irene out the door.

as soon as irene was out the door taehyung sighed and went to his room. he didnt come out for the rest of the night. xiumin came and they talked for a while, then jungkook came in and he gave tae comfort and they went to sleep.

the next day

i woke up earlier than everyone so that i could get ready in piece and have more alone time.

taes fit

taes fit

jungkooks fit

jungkooks fit

when i finished getting ready i saw jungkook sitting on the couch on his phone i was pretty suprised that he was there but then i was just thinking that he used the other bathroom instead of ours.

"hey" i said still pretty sleepy. jungkook looked up and smiled "hey you doing alright?" i nodded and sat down next to him as he put his arm around my shoulders.

the thing that i couldnt understand was.. i didnt mind it..

A.N: idrk where im going with this story anymore but ill sort it out. i have so many evil girls in dis story wow but the other thing i would like to say is thank you for almost 200 reads already✨🥺 i rlly appreciate it and i might make a book of fluffy oneshots idk ill see though❤️

 i have so many evil girls in dis story wow✨ but the other thing i would like to say is thank you for almost 200 reads already✨🥺 i rlly appreciate it and i might make a book of fluffy oneshots idk ill see though❤️

                             ------ᗴᘜᘜIᗴ