𓇽𓇽

K.TH

"jennie?"
what was even going on?

                                    ᯽᯽

i turned around to find an almost petrified jennie looking at jungkook as he looked as if fumes were almost going to burst through his ears.

"wait... is this about to be in one of those k-dramas where you guys are exes and jennie cheated on jungkook?" wonpil wispered but since hes not a very good whisperer jennie and jungkook heard it.

also no hate on jennie im not really a blink but i would hate if my bias was playing as a bad guy or girl and for u jennie biased peeps me is sorry just think of it as someone else..

i looked at wonpil wide eyed and hit him in his ribs. soon another one of my besties and wonpils boyfriend came walking down. dowoon.

"hey dowoon u gotta be quiet rlly quickly though so shh" wonpil said

"wats happening?" he said i just looked back at him. "we are trying to figure that out ourselves dowoon."

he just nodded in understandment and just stood to watch.

"k-kookie hiii..." she said all of a sudden feeling uncomfortable. i just smirked at her.

"wow im suprised ur can even get a job still jennie since wat u did to me immediately got u fired from my dads company."

jennie i guess just couldnt take it anynkre and burst into tears. we all just shrugged and made conversation on the way to the food court since dowoon and wonpil were on their break.

"soo who was she to u jungkook? if u dont  mind me asking" i said messing with my supringly clean fingernails.

he just chuckled. "she was someone from when i was a freshman and i actually fell in love but she ended up cheating on me and just using me for the money." i just pouted.

"wow wonpil was right it is just like the k-dramas." i smiled.

he laughed we made it to the food court to see everyone else had reserved about a thirteen seated table which was just enough for wonpil and dowoon.

we are all really close to wonpil especially me, xiumin, jin, jimin, and yoongi. wonpil is xiumin and i's cousin. we pretty much grew up together even tho he is our hyung.

"wonpil! dowoon!" i heard jimin yell as he jumped up to give the two a hug. yoongi is close with wonpil and dowoon so even tho he is an overprotective alligator he knows wonpil and dowoon mean no harm. everyone greeted wonpil and dowoon and we all sat down and got our food.

time skip to when jimin, jin, and tae had a sleepover together.

"jimin! cmon gimme back my stuff!!" jin yelled as jimin ran around namjoon and jins room, the one that we will be sleeping in for our sleepovers room.

while me i just sat on the floor eating popcorn watching the two fight and knock things over.

jin finally got his stuff and the two sat down together.

"oki so guys lets have an update status on how we're doing with our soulmates." jimin said ready to here everyones story.

"ill start!" jin said. "well, namjoon and i's relationship has been going well its just that he needs to stop burning my frying pans!!" jin said practically screaming.

"well yoongi and i have been great hes just really protective but i like it." jimin said winking. (wink wonk) we all just giggled.

"wat about u tae..?" jimin said catching jins attention with him all of a suddenly catching interest.

"well... we have actually grown to be great friends and hes really funny but he likes to tease a lot and it makes me flustered.but his bunny smile is really cute and it makes my heart flutter to see him happy and- oh my god..." i trailed off.

"you like jungkook!!" jin and jimin spueeled. i just flushed and pushed my head into the pillow. "omg lets just go to sleep!!" i said they all laughed as jin turned the light off.

about an hour later...

i cant sleep... (so tell me! oops wrong fandom ~_~)

i laid on the floor tired and my back aching because of the hard wood floor.

i then got an idea... i got up and went into my room jungkook was on the bed with his phone in one hand pretty much the only light in the room apart from the fairy lights i had gotten last weekend.

he looked over at me and smiled "wild sleepers?" he said chuckling.

i nodded not even really knowing wat he said because i was so tired. i got in the bed not even aware that i fell asleep clucthing his arm..

whaaatt? i need to hug something when i sleep..

A.N: soo i have noticed that my chapters have been getting longer and im proud of it. also.. TY TY TY TYYYY FOR 90 SOMETHING READSSS WE ARE ALMOST AT 100 READS AND IM SUPER EXCITED TYSM FOR READING MY STORY I DIDNT THINK I WOULD MAKE IT THIS FAR🤍🤍✨✨ no proof read

 TY TY TY TYYYY FOR 90 SOMETHING READSSS WE ARE ALMOST AT 100 READS AND IM SUPER EXCITED TYSM FOR READING MY STORY I DIDNT THINK I WOULD MAKE IT THIS FAR🤍🤍✨✨ no proof read

                                    -ᗴᘜᘜIᗴ✰