Did She Just-

"Wait," I trailed off, eyes toward the floor. "We're really doing this?"

   "Absolutely. She made me twin promise." Ariana let out a chuckle. "I'm really about to give you a lap dance like we didn't just meet a week or two ago."

   I couldn't help but to laugh at that. "That sounds very fitting for my life. Not getting a lap dance, just something so random and unexpected happening." We both laughed.

   "This doesn't have to be weird, right? It can just be fun. Two friends hanging out while one gives the other a causal lap dance."

   I rolled my eyes and let out a slight laugh. "It doesn't have to be weird, but it is definitely not that causal. I'm sure most friends don't give out lap dances to each other."

   "Well, I guess that means we aren't like most friends."

   "Exactly," I finally looked up to her eyes, and we both let out a laugh. "I can't believe we're doing this."

   "It'll be the best night of your life, guaranteed or your money back."

   "A lap dance infomercial, not something I ever thought I'd part of the production crew for."

"I'm pretty sure we'd be considered the cast."

"If it counts as a porno, it would make us the stars," I jokingly winked at her.

"You watch porn?" She asked.

I debated for a moment. "Yeah," I settled on. "It doesn't usually get me going though, it's more of just a thing I do when I'm alone and bored."

"You did not just say 'get me going.' Are you 50?" She laughed at me.

   "Don't make fun of me because I'm not some youngster," I teased.

   "I can't give a lap dance to an 80 year old. I'm out," She stood to leave, immediately causing me to fall backwards laughing.

   "Okay, for real this time." She took a deep breath. "Just like, close your eyes or something?"

   "Close my eyes?" I laughed.

   "Whatever, lets just get this over with."

   The awkward tension settled in the air around us as she looked at me. She turned away to double check that the door was locked, despite the fact that Adriana had locked it on her way out.

   I sat up straight on the edge of her bed and prepared myself.

   She reached for the bottom of her shirt and peeled it off over her head.

"Wow," I mumbled. She looked at me, raising an eyebrow in question, and I realized that I had said it out loud.

"Wow?" She verbalized the question her face had already dared to ask.

"I-I just meant, like, you, umm- you have a nice body is all." Well that was embarrassing.

Her cheeks tinted pink as a small smile made its way onto her face. "Thanks," she paused. "So do you. Those pictures... you're-you have a really nice body too."

It was my turn to blush, not that my face wasn't already red, and I thanked her back.

She unbuttoned her pants before shimmying them down her legs and stepping out of them. Just like the night before, she was wearing a black, laced set.

"I don't really know what I'm doing," she admitted.

"It's okay. I don't mind."

At this point, my words were completely out of my control, and everything that was leaving my mouth was doing so of it's own accord. I sounded dumb.

Regardless of the blush covering her face, she ran her hands up and down her body. I was instantly captivated by her rhythmic movement. Her hips swayed back and forth as she turned away from me.

She was now facing her mirror. While her body continued its movement, visible to herself through her mirror, she kept her eyes on me and my reflection.

I must have been drooling at this point because I heard a low chuckle escape before she turned to face me. Our eyes locked instantly, and I knew this was more than just something fun.

She walked toward me and placed her hands on both of my shoulders before straddling me.

Her breathing was unsteady like mine, and her hands cupped my face.

Our breath intertwined as our lips barely met.

She pulled away and lifted herself from her position on my lap. Her chest was in my face, but I refused to break eye contact. I was too afraid that if I looked anywhere but the eyes above my own, I would wake up. Surely this was a dream.

She gentled pushed me back and leaned over me. I stared up at her in pure awe as she began to lightly grind into me.

It wasn't enough for me to feel the friction, but her lack of layers gave her easy access and caused a moan to slip from her lips.

Fuck.

My hands found their way onto her hips, pulling her into me more. She fell with her head into my neck as small, angelic sounds found their way to my ears.

I began to match her movement, still unable to feel her against me, willed by my desire to gain friction.

Her moans grew in volume and frequency until I felt her stiffen and unravel on top of me.

Did she just-

Her lips finally met mine before she rolled to my side.

We laid beside each other, hands intertwined. Our labored breathing the only sound in the room.