Part 1: Can I be a hero?

I, Izuku Yagi, have a dream.
A dream to become number one hero.
But when I was diagnosed quirkless, slowly, bit by bit, my world began to crumble apart, my parents seemed to be gone all the time for "work" and my childhood friend, Kacchan, wanted nothing to do with me except bully me with his lackeys, sometimes it hurt a lot, sometimes it didn't.
But one thing remained the same, my friends, were not really my friends. But I'm fine with that, I never had any real friends besides Katsuki when we were little, so I was pretty solitary.

Nobody's PoV
Izuku was passing an alleyway when he heard something move the manhole cover, he stopped to look at what was happening and then was the sludge come out, "Ah, perfect, a medium sized disguise, you'll do nicely." And Izuku was frozen in fear as the sludge inched closer to him and he tried to open his mouth to scream, but nothing came out, the sludge built up around him, consuming him as he struggled to get out of its grasp, but to no avail as the sludge chuckled, " Don't struggle kid, this will only take a few seconds." Izuku's vision started to get black spots and became fuzzy, then suddenly, "DETROIT SMASH!" and the slime was suddenly off of him, and Izuku could breathe again, on the floor, panting for air, he realized who his savior was, "All Might?!" He yelled as the figure started gathering the slime into bottles, "Why yes, it is I, All Might! But I have to leave now, to put this criminal in jail." And All Might started to leave but suddenly Izuku said, "Wait! I need to ask you something!"

All Might PoV
"I have to ask you something!" I turned around to realize who the person I saved was, shoot, it was Izuku.
"Yes young man?" And Izuku looks at the ground, "Well, I-I was wondering if a quirkless person like me could be a hero." I was sweating bullets, what was I supposed to tell my own son? "U-um, well it's impossible to be a hero without a quirk, the otherwise the job will get too hard to do." I looked at Izuku, who was almost in tears, "O-ok All Might, sorry for wasting your time." And with that, I jumped away.

Izuku PoV
When All Might told me I couldn't be a hero, my Hope's and dreams shattered, his words still rang in my head, of course I couldn't be a hero, and it's all because of stupid quirks. I start to head home after wander around the town for a little bit, then found myself near the park, then I hear two voices, "What the fuck are you doing here Mr.Yagi?" One voice said, and the other responded, "Well young Bakugou, I have found you worthy of my power." I hid behind a corner as they talked, "The fuck you mean power? Aren't you a salesman?" "Well young Bakugou, I'm not actually a salesman, I am All Might!" After hearing that, I started to walk the other way to get home, I would leave something there for mom and dad after i did a little research. After I got home, I noticed mom wasn't home, so I got on the computer to confirm my suspicions, and they were true, my mother was actually the number 6 hero, the ESP Guardian, as she was known. No wonder they didn't come home on time, they were probably disappointed that their son was quirkless. I left a pice of paper on my bed and left with my phone and headphones and went downtown to the high buildings, once I got to the top of one, I stared at the sunset and cried, at least i would see something beautiful in this world before i go.

Inko PoV
I walked through the door, "Izuku honey, I'm home!" No response, he must be sleeping. I go up to Izuku's room and find a pice of paper, I saw the title and cried, Le poids du monde, The weight of the world. I pulled out my phone and called Toshinori, "Honey, please come home quick." I said in between sobs, "What's wrong, who got hurt?" He replied. "Just come home, Izuku is missing and he left a letter."
A few minutes later, Toshinori came home and immediately saw me sobbing and came to me and hugging me, "Honey, what's wrong?" I just sobbed and said, "J-just re-read the l-letter." He picked it up and started reading.

All Might PoV
I picked up the letter and started reading it,

Le poids du monde

Dear Mom and Dad, or should I say All Might and The ESP Guardian,
I guess this is really the only way to make anyone happy, nobody really cares about me, my friends are fake and apparently so is my family. I have trusted you both, you were really my only safe place, but apparently you don't even trust me to know your actual identities. Have you ever heard the saying, "The saddest people smile the brightest." Heh I guess not, after all, you never have known true sadness in this world of quirks, so don't cry, I'm not going to fall for those crocodile tears. Funny how I titled this the weight of the world, most heroes usually carry that weight, but the ones that are quirkless, we can feel the pressure of the world pushing down on us because of something we couldn't control. It's funny really, people praise those with "strong" or flashy quirks, yet those that have the quirks that are considered "villainous" are also left to suffer the pressure of the world coming down on them. Very few know true pain and suffering, I am the one of the unlucky few.

Kacchan,
It's funny how betrayal can never come from your enemies. Please, get into UA for me, enjoy the life I couldn't, even though you bullied throughout all these years. And be the number one hero with my dad's quirk for me.

Love,
Izuku

That day, Izuku Yagi dissapeared, leaving no trace of himself...