Part 8: Challengers and missions

The next day,

Izuku's PoV
After telling Nezu about the incident and explaining why I think All For One is still alive, I walk back to class, it was almost lunchtime so I just walked in and took a seat, not really caring about what the others were saying. After a few minutes, the bell rung, signaling that it was time for lunch. Everyone got up to go to the cafeteria, but the door was blocked by a group of people, "Hey, what's the deal? We want to get to lunch." Denki said, and Bakugou scoffed, "They want to check out the class that survived a villain attack. Now can you extras move, we all want to go eat lunch." And then I perked up when I hear someone in the crowd say annoyingly, "Wow! I can't believe it! Is this whole class full of arrogance fools!?" The crowd parts to reveal a blonde teen.

I get up and walk over to the doorway, the guy continues while laughing, "HAHAHA! WHEN I HEARD ABOUT IT, I DIDN'T REALLY THINK THAT UA WOULD ENROLL A VIGILANTE!" Those words got me pissed, I flipped him around and pinned him to the farthest wall, "You know, saying that I'm a vigilante just proves that I'm better than you." I say and let go of him, while he was too shocked to move, I just turn to Cayde, and was about to walk away when another person spoke up, "Well class 1-A thi-" a purple haired person started, but I cut them off, "If you're going to do a declaration of war, save it for later, when you actually manage to beat us." I say, turning away, but the guy responds, "You must think you're high and mighty because you're in the top class aren't you?" And I laugh, "Is that what it's all about? Being in 1-A? That's laughable, if you want to be a top hero, it shouldn't matter what heroics class you're in." And the crowd looked shocked, I chuckle and walk away with Cayde, I have more things to discuss with Nezu.

Timeskip to Nezu's office

"So, what you're saying is that for the next week, you want Class 1-A to train on a different planet that has killer aliens?" Nezu says, while taking a sip of tea. And Cayde says, "Yes, but we'll have more people like us to supervise the training, and our higher ups have agreed to do it." And Nezu scratches his chin, "Hmmm... ok, I'll allow it." Me and Cayde cheered, but then Nezu added, "But only if I get to watch as well." And I shrugged. "Ok, I don't see any problem with that." And then he smiled, not a kind smile, it was a mischievous smile, as if he was planning something.

Timeskip to next day

Nobody's PoV
"Ok class, today we will be having a field trip." Aizawa said in a unamused tone, and the class cheered. But Aizawa continued, "But it's not the type of field trip you think it is." And the class instantly died down, "What do you mean, Aizawa sensei?" Iida said, and suddenly the door opened, "What he means is that we are going to another planet!" A small white creature said, walking through the doorway and standing next to Aizawa. The class was confused, "Wait. Is that even possible!?" "Hell yeah!" "The fuck?!" The class all started talking at the same time in an uproar, so Aizawa used his quirk to get everyone's attention, "Yes, this is possible, but it wouldn't without Blaze and Cayde here." He said, and the two walked up, the whole class staring at them, and Blaze was the first to talk, "Well, we decided that for our two weeks to train, we could go to a different place to train." He said, opening his hand to show a small, silver disc, "After you all get dressed in your hero outfits, me and Cayde will attach these beacons to your outfits, so we can instantly go to the training area, do not go too far from the others, you might get lost and get killed." Blaze finished and the class sweat dropped at how casually Blaze explained this. And Aizawa cut in, "Now go change into your hero costumes, we leave when everyone is back."

Timeskip to Nessus

Izuku's PoV
"Wow! This place is so pretty!" Uraraka said, looking at all the plant life on nessus, everyone started to slowly wander off, looking at the debris from the exodus black and the plant life, but then there was a loud noise, a ship was nearby, I smiled as everyone walked to the landing ship, I weaved my way through the crowd. "Zavala! Ikora! Good to see you guys again!" I said, hugging them both. "Blaze, how do you know these people?" I hear Iida say, and I look at the class, "They are my family and the ones who trained me, in fact, Cayde trained me also." I say, playfully punching Cayde's shoulder. And then the ground shakes and a loud boom noise is heard, "Elevated ether signatures detected." My ghost whispers, and I smile, "And here's your first challenge." I say, and fallen dregs and servitors appear, "WHAT!?" Most of the class yells, and I chuckle, "Kidding, we're going to show you how the professionals do it." I say, motioning for Zavala, Ikora, and Cayde to follow me, who all promptly put their helmets on, and my risk runner appears in my hands, feeling the familiar comfortable gun in my hands, one of the dregs shoot me and it activated, I shoot at one and arc energy goes from one dreg to the other, disintegrating each one, I smile and turn to the three who also have their weapons, more fallen ships bring a small army of captains, dregs, and vandals. We all use our abilities, Cayde shot a tether, which trapped nearly the whole horde of fallen, Ikora threw a nova bomb, which killed all the tethered fallen, Zavala threw his shield, which bounced from captain to captain, "Save some for me guys!" I yell and throw a handful of knives, all of them hitting a dreg or vandal and killing them.
After taking out the small army of fallen, all that was left was the giant servitor, firing its explosive projectiles at us, I put a barrier up, and charge arc energy in my hands, I release the energy, firing a blinding beam of arc energy, disintegrating the servitor as it makes contact with the beam. I look at the battlefield, fallen corpses all around and we walk back to the class, which had lots of questions, which I let Ikora and Cayde awnser, and I walked away, looking at the scenery and the part of the ship called the exodus black, I feel a hand on my shoulder. "I know that there's more to why you let us train here Zavala." I say, not bothering to turn around, "Well you are right." He says, and leans on a rock, "Failsafe has a scouting mission for you, regarding vex activity near this planet's core." I turn and lean on a wall, opposite of Zavala, "Ok then, but why does she want me specifically?" I ask, tilting my head and Zavala takes a moment before responding, "The vex activity there has been frenzied, failsafe has been observing their transmissions and feeds, something is scaring them, if it's a big enough threat that the vex can't defeat, it's a force to be reckoned with." He says, and I look at him, "And you're thinking that I'm the only thing that can defeat it?" I say, and he nods. "Ok, I'll get my best gear, send the info to my ghost." I say, and walk away, to rejoin my class.