Part 4: The deal

Izuku's PoV
"Guardian wake up! Get up!" My eyes shot open and I saw my ghost looking at me, I sit up and look around, "The heroes are gone for now, so it's safe for me to be out." I look back to my ghost, then I see Cayde next to me get up, "What the hell happened?" He groaned, while getting up as well. "Well, it seems that you were both knocked out by Eraserhead after fighting the villains." My ghost replied to Cayde, and I just laughed, "Our first day doing vigilante work in Japan and we got caught." And Cayde added while chuckling, "Caught by your favorite hero."
I took a moment to study our surroundings, it was a interrogation room, one sided glass on one wall, for others to watch from, a table and three chairs, and a particularly bright light in the ceiling. I got up and sat in one of the chairs and Cayde did the same, while saying, "You know, these quirk cuffs don't do anything against us, right?" I look at him, "What do you mean? Isn't the light like a quirk? " Cayde scoffed, "Key word there being like." I told Cayde, "You know, we probably should transmat our armor away, we still have our regular clothes on under this stuff." Cayde looked at me, "Yeah, good idea." And his armor dissapeared, revealing the clothes that he wore yesterday and I did the same, revealing my fiery hoodie and black jeans. The door opened to reveal Eraserhead, and Principal Nezu. I looked at them both, "Well, well, well, what do we have here? Principal Nezu and The infamous Eraserhead." I said in a slightly mocking tone, and then Nezu spoke up, "Thank you International vigilante Blaze, very flattering." He said with a hint sarcasm, "I've looked into what you and your partner here have done and I've put a lot of thought into my decision, I want both of you to go to UA in the heroics class." I looked at Nezu, shocked to say the least." Ok, but what's the catch?" I asked, while turning my head to Cayde, who sat there in thought, "The only catch is, is that you follow the school rules and live in UA's new dorm system." I leaned back in the chair, deep in thought, then I looked at Cayde, who looked at me and said, "I don't see what problem there is with this." And I added, "Ok, we agree, but we need to get stuff from our safehouse, and when do we start?" Nezu smiled, a somewhat evil smile, "You start today, but you don't have to wear the school uniform today." Eraserhead groaned, I chuckled, "You didn't ask Eraserhead about his thoughts on this did you?" Nezu simply smiled and nodded, "Ok then, take us away!" I said, while chuckling, Cayde said through his helmet, "Do you know how many pranks we can pull off while we're here?" I laughed, and we joked the whole time as we were escorted outside.

Timeskip to UA

Izuku's PoV
Me and Cayde were brought outside the door of class 1-A by Eraserhead, or Aizawa, as he told us to call him, I heard lots of voices behind the door, then it got quiet, Aizawa opened the door from the inside and said, "Get in here, problem children. And introduce yourselves." I looked at Cayde, who was wearing a white pair of cargo pants and black shirt and gloves with white combat boots with a black spade on the left side with his helmet, I was wearing a red hoodie that complimented my hair and eyes along with orange pants and I had an earpiece on so my ghost can talk to me whenever I needed it to. Cayde nodded and I walked in, him trailing after, both of us standing in front of the whole class, with my ghost feeding me information about everyone.
I introduced myself, "Hi, my name's Blaze, and I'm quirkless!" And Cayde introduced himself, "The name's Cayde, I'm also quirkless." Then a familiar voice spoke up, "HOW THE HELL DID YOU QUIRKLESS FUCKS GET IN THE HEROICS CLASS." I chuckled as me and Cayde walked over to our seats in the back, "Wow Katsuki, you know after a year, from what I was told, you didn't change." The whole class was shocked, apparently nobody talked back to Bakugou like that, I could hear the crackling of small explosions as he raged. Then Aizawa got the attention of the whole class by using his quirk, "Enough, let me get along with the lesson. We haven't done any exercises yet, so today we'll be doing a training exercise." And with that, I heard quite loud footsteps, and then the door slammed open, "I AM HERE, LIKE A NORMAl PERSON!" The whole class cheered at seeing All Might, I just glared at him, which he seemed to notice as his smile slightly faltered. He brought us to Training ground gamma, which was just a fake city, he brought us to a room going on about heroes and how a hero needs a hero costume, All Might pressed a button, and numbered cases came out, which I assume were the classes' costumes, unsurprised, I walked with Cayde, joking with him along the way to get my mind off my previous life.
We were the first to the training ground and All Might was already there, talking with Aizawa, I walked up to them, ignoring All Might, "Aizawa sensei, do you think that you could allow me to fight against your two top students?" He looked at me and laughed, "You realise that by yourself, you could absolutely destroy both of them? You might as well go fight paired up with Cayde and and beat the whole class and All Might as well." I smiled, "That's an even better idea, sensei, can that be arranged?" He looked at me, with a slightly dissapointed face, "It can, but after the actual planned training session." I pouted, "But that's no fun." All Might cut in, "Young Blaze, where is your costume?" I looked at All Might and scowled, "First off, I don't want to talk or listen to your shit, second off, I can get my suit on any time I want." I said, while transmatting my armor on with a flash of light, Cayde doing the same, we had our vigilante armor on because it was the only set we use, so when the rest of the class came to the training grounds, they  saw me and screamed, I changed my shaders to something a bit less fiery and then the class relaxed, All Might continued with his explanation of the exercise, Villains vs. Heroes, the villains guard a bomb and have to keep it safe and not get apprehended until the time runs out, the heroes have to apprehend the villains or capture the bomb. I was paired with Uraraka, a girl with a gravity quirk, anything that she touches loses its gravitational pull, making it weightless.
She walked up to me,  " Hi! I'm Oc-." I cut her off, "Occhako Uraraka, quirk, Zero Gravity. Sorry for cutting you off rudely, I already know everyone's names and quirks." She looked at me, shocked, "We're put up against Bakugou and Iida who are on the villain team, Iida will be the only one defending the bomb while Bakagou will be going after me because I'm quirkless, you rush past and find the bomb, I'll help you after." She giggled at the nickname I gave Katsuki, she just nodded and said, "What'll you do against Bakugou though, you don't have a quirk..." I looked at her and activated arcstaff, "Quirkless dosent mean powerless. Not everything is a quirk, what Cayde and I have is much greater." She looked at me, shocked once more as she looked at the arc energy in my hand, then All Might spoke, "You can enter the building now."
I walked in, casually, then a gigantic blast was sent my way, One for All has definitely given him a boost, he can already use 25 percent. I signal for Uraraka to run as I face My old friend, "Wow, I have to say, One for All has really given you a boost, hasn't it." I say while getting hit by his blasts, unfazed. He looks shocked, "How did you know about One for All!?" Bakugou says to me, backing up a little, "I know many things, Katsuki Bakugou, I know how you treated your little quirkless friend,   you're one of the reasons he attempted suicide, but he was saved, by me and my friends, he has a new family now, one that actually loves and cherishes him, unlike you ungrateful little shits." I say, while throwing a knife at him, which he dodges, but is greeted by a punch to the face, launching him into a wall. "He did nothing but praise and look up to you, but all you did was push him down, hurt him with your lackeys." Bakugou stands up, attempting to hit me, I grab his arm and throw him over my shoulder, "You always start a fight with a right hook, you were always so predictable." I said, words laced with venom.

Back in the viewing booth

Cayde PoV
Wow, Izuku must have a serious grudge against this Katsuki kid, he's just toying with him at this point. I chuckle to myself, "Hey, All Might, having fun listening in on their conversation?" I say to him, he dosen't respond, but I know he's having flashbacks about how he treated Izuku, honestly, I don't feel bad for him, Izuku was ignored and bullied, he has been through a lot. I look at the rest of the class, Shoto walks up to me, "How much has he been through to do all that." I look at Shoto and ask, "What do you mean?" He looks at me and says, "Don't bullshit me, I know that look he had in his eyes, the hollow, expressionless look." I hold my hands up in defeat, "Shoto, was it? It's better if Iz- I mean Blaze tells you about it."

Back to the fight

Izuku's PoV
I try and put the capture tape on Bakugou, but he lets out a giant explosion, which startles me, I get blown back a bit, and his gauntlets make a sound, I knew what that meant, his gauntlets were full of his explosive sweat. Katsuki backed away from me quite a bit, pulling back the grenade handle, revealing a pin, "I didn't think that I'd have to use this, but you leave me no choice." Then All Might spoke through the earpieces, "Young Bakugou, stop, that blast will kill Blaze!" I chuckle, "Shut up, All Might, I can take him at 25 percent without using any of my actual power, what makes you think that it'll kill me, or are you that stupid?" All Might stays silent as he just lets it happen, Bakugou pulls the pin and I use my titan barrier, the explosion caused it to crack, but only slightly. I chuckle, looking at a surprised Bakugou through the mostly transparent barrier, "Wow, you actually managed to slightly crack my barrier, well done, you exceeded my expectations."
That got him mad, which is what I wanted, he ran at me, using his explosions to move faster, he uses a explosion to create smokescreen, and use it to get behind me, but as he got into the air, I grabbed one of his legs and pulled him back down, I fire tethers on either side to restrain him, I wrap him in capture tape, "Checkmate." I say, as he starts yelling,  but I make my way to Uraraka, who is fighting Iida, I just laughed and fired another tether at his feet, restraining him, I then walked over to the bomb and said you Uraraka, "Would you like to do the honors?" I said while bowing, "Why thank you, Blaze." She said, with a slight blush forming on her face. "H-Hero team wins!" I heard All Might say, and I smile smugly under my helmet, while freeing Iida and Bakugou from their restraints.