Part 7: USJ Incident

Nobody's PoV
"Ok class, today we will be doing rescue training." The whole class cheered, except Izuku and Cayde of course, they both knew beforehand the whole schedule for the year. "Now, go to the lockerrooms and get in your hero costumes and go outside to the bus" Aizawa said while pressing a button and robots came in, carrying cases to the students with their respective numbers. Cayde and Izuku simply went to the bus.

Timeskip to class on the bus

"You know, Bakugou, your quirk is similar to All Might's quirk. Kero." Asui said, breaking the silence. This surprised Izuku, causing him to choke on saliva and cough loudly, but luckily, he had his armor on, including his helmet so nobody would see the hysterical face he had, but decided to save Bakugou, as much as he hated him, Izuku couldn't let the secret of all for one get out, "Well yes, it's similar, which is why All Might took an interest in him, if not trained right, overuse can lead to broken bones or death." He said, while looking at Bakugou, who had a surprised expression. And Asui asked, "Care to elaborate?" And he answered, "Well first off, Bakugou here can only handle about 25 percent, any more than that and his bones can fracture or break, more than 50 percent will give him a broken or shattered bone, and more than 100 percent, his limbs blow off, Asui." And the green haired girl looked at him quizzically, "Well that explains why All Might has taken an interest in him, and call me Tsu." Izuku was about to reply when Aizawa said to the class, "Ok class, we're here." And he let the class out, all of which looked at the building before them, it was gigantic. They filed into the building to see a pro hero standing there, "PRO HERO 13!?" Uraraka said excitedly, and 13 started to answer questions and give explanations when a warp gate appeared, "Cool! They even have fake Villains here!" Kirishima said, and Izuku looked at the Villains, "Nope, those are real Villains. Aizawa! Protect the students, I'll take care of the Villains!" Izuku exclaimed, and looked at Cayde, who was ready to fight.

Izuku's PoV
Me and Cayde raced down the stairs, abilities ready for use, when I got to the bottom, Cayde split away to deal with villains in the shipwreck zone and left me to get rid of the ones in the plaza, none of these villains looked like they never fought against a hero before. I used double jump to get some height and then used Blade barrage. The explosive knives all hit their targets and knocked out all the villains. I chuckled as I looked at my work, then I hear a familiar scratchy voice, "You again brat?!" I turn around to see a familiar handyman, "Well, well, well, good to see ya handyman. Ready for round two?" I say, while slowly walking around him, "Well you're not going to fight me, cheater, you'll be fighting my nomu." He says, and I see a warp gate appear behind him, a giant hulking beast walks out and lets out an inhuman screech, "Nomu, kill that cheater." Handyman says, and in less than a second, it appears next to me, I could feel the breeze it made when running to me, "Ghost, give me a scan of that thing, tell me it's quirk." I whisper to my ghost, while dodging the Nomu's hits, "Done, it has three quirks, shock absorption, regeneration, and a strength booster, all are very high tier." I silently curse to myself as it finally lands a punch on me, ""Do you really think you can beat Nomu? It is designed to beat All Might and has multiple quirks." Handyman says, watching the fight, then he says, "Change of plans, Nomu, capture the brat." The Nomu's fighting style changes completely, it gets ahold of my arm and then grabs my body, "Get rid of his helmet." Handyman says and the Nomu complies, ripping off my helmet to reveal my head, "Wow, I thought as much, you're the International vigilante, Blaze. To think we could get such a catch." I look at him, smiling, so what are you going to do now? Kill me?" And then he tilts his head slightly, "That's an intriguing thought, killing the number one vigilante. Nomu, crush him." And with that, I hear a crack, and suddenly I'm in a dark space, I chuckle, "He has no idea."

Nobody's PoV
The Nomu turns around, dropping Blaze's body, and Shigaraki turns around too, "The symbol of peace isn't here. Kurogiri!" He says, and the mist man appears right next to him, "status report." "One student made it out the door and is on their way to the school, heroes will be here in a half hour." Kurogiri says, and Shigaraki grumbles,"If you weren't our ticket out of here, I would kill you right now." And suddenly, there was a flash of light, not subtle, but a very bright flash of light.

Izuku's PoV
I get revived by my ghost and there is quite the light show going on so I tell my ghost, using the light to my advantage, "Ghost, ask rasputin to make a special delivery, and move the light limiter to 25 percent." And my ghost replies, "Rasputin is sending it, good luck guardian." And I feel the surge of power, Shigaraki looks at me and yells, "CHEATER! YOU SHOULD BE DEAD! NOMU KILL HIM AGAIN." I smile, "You want to kill me? Good luck." And I dissapear, a crater left where I was, I was running around the plaza, leaving after images, ""How the hell are there so many of you?!" Shigaraki asks, and I just laugh, Shigaraki turns around to see nobody there, "I'm going so fast that you can hear my voice from all directions, the things you are seeing are just afterimages of me, moving faster than the speed of light and slowing down slightly." I can tell that he is starting to get scared, then my ghost tells me, "Rasputin sent the valkyrie, have fun!" My ghost says to me, using my helmet to speak to me.
I see a familiar red energy in my hands as the valkyrie appears, my ghost lowers my limiter to my regular five percent again and then I slow down, charging valkyrie. Shigaraki sees me and then orders his Nomu, "There he is! Kill that brat!" The Nomu appears, but suddenly half its body is gone, "What the hell?!"
Shigaraki exclaims, I charge valkyrie to its maximum and throw it, impaling the regenerating Nomu, which completley erases it. "What the hell did you do to my Nomu?!" Shigaraki screams at me, I chuckle, "Its gone, reduced to atoms." And Shigaraki gets shot, one shot for each limb, the heroes have arrived. I retreat back to Cayde, who is dragging the low tier villains with a rope. And he had a lot of villains tied up, "Need help there, Cayde?" I ask while chuckling, and Cayde says, "Nope, but you might want to tell Nezu about the Nomu, He might be back, nobody else has ever made those things other than him." I nod in understanding, All Might's number one enemy, the only person I hate almost equally to All Might and Katsuki....

All for One...