Suffering (Yandere! Jimin)

It had been hours, hours of painful and aching torture. When Jimin had first told you what your punishment would be, you had almost thought he was joking. Though, now, after almost an entire day of of suffering, you came to realize that he had been dead serious.

You sighed, silently wishing that you'd never made a mistake in the first place. Jimin had finally agreed to let you go out with your friends, without him there, to finally have fun freely. What you hadn't realized, was that when you offered to cuddle with Jimin as soon as you returned home from your outing, Jimin had taken you seriously. So, when you had returned home, absolutely exhausted, you hadn't thought much about pushing Jimin away when he greeted you, but he had.

As far as Jimin was concerned, that was a breach of your agreement, and that was unforgivable. And so, he had decided to punish you for it. He didn't like punishing you- it felt mean- but in certain cases, he had absolutely no problem with it. Especially not when he got to enjoy the benefits of your punishment.

Jimin had handcuffed your dominant hand to his, which meant that not only were you forced to stay by his side, but you were also fairly useless with your free hand. At first, it wasn't so bad. However, when you were trying to take a nap, it was rather painful. You tugged on the handcuffs in an attempt to somehow loosen the restraints, but all your action really achieved was pulling Jimin closer to you- much to his delight.

Eventually, you couldn't take it anymore. "Jimin, please," You begged, "My wrists feel like they're going to snap. Please, take them off,"

He turned to you, biting his lip thoughtfully. He didn't want to see you in pain, never. And he definitely didn't want to see you upset. However...this was supposed to be a punishment. You had broken the deal. And besides, because of the punishment, he got to be closer to you than you'd normally allow him. Jimin shook his head lightly, "I know it hurts, honey, but that's what happens when you don't do what I say. What we said. It's your fault for breaking the deal."

Jimin turned back towards his book, curling up closer to you with a gleeful smile on his face. "Besides...cuddling like this isn't so bad, right?"