Act (Yandere! Namjoon)

"Oh my god." You stumbled back, the realisation hitting you all too hard. How had you never noticed? Your friends had noticed- they had warned you, and yet, you still never noticed.

"What is it? Babe, tell me what's wrong. I promise I can help you," your boyfriend offered, in that same gentle tone that had tricked you into trusting him for years.

Finally, after years of being ignorant to all of the warning signs, it was finally over. You mentally thanked Yoongi for telling you, because if he hadn't been so persistent to help you realise how manipulative Namjoon was, you never would've noticed. You'd still be blindly following his every order. But not anymore.

You raised your head slowly, locking eyes with Namjoon as a scoff left your lips, "Help me? Is that what you've been doing all this time? Is that what you're calling it?"

The male only cocked his head to the side, confusion spreading across his face. However, with your newfound viewpoint, you could finally spot that glint in his eyes, as if he was amused by the situation. And this time, you didn't miss the slight twitch of his lips either. "What are you talking about? D-don't you trust me?"

"You're a good actor, babe, but give it up. I've finally worked it out. All the lying and manipulating- ruining all my friendships-"

He stepped towards you, and for a moment, your breath hitched, before you forced yourself to relax. "Who's been filling your head with these crazy ideas, hm? Or was it from that new tv show?" He chuckled, "You're cute when you do silly things like this, babe, and that's why I love you," Namjoon leaned forwards, his lips nearing yours.

Just at the last second, you snapped yourself out of your trance, and dodged his kiss. It had seemed so natural to you, to just agree with what he was saying, to kiss him- but you couldn't. Not anymore.

The heartbroken look on his face almost made you regret pulling away- almost, until you caught sight of that same amused glint in his eyes.

Though he was pulling a disappointed expression, was angry with you for your behaviour- as well as whoever had convinced you this time. He had a few ideas, but he'd have to do a little searching to work it out. In the meantime, he needed to deal with you. And since pretending to be upset clearly wasn't working, perhaps he really should entertain your accusations. A grin spread across his lips, as his eyes stared down at you. "If you don't kiss me, I'll slit your fucking throat," He threatened, making sure to keep his voice calm and level.

Your eyes widened for a second, and that's when he took his chance, leaning in to kiss you again before you had the chance to pull away. He grinned against your lips, increasing the intensity of the kiss until he had you moaning against his mouth. Even if your brain hated him, he knew your body would betray you- you had been in love with him for years, you couldn't just get rid of feelings like that. "Baby..." He whispered, slowly beginning to push your form onto the sofa.

You knew it was wrong, you knew you shouldn't be doing this, not after you finally discovered the truth. But, when he kissed you, your mind had gone blank. For a second, you had forgotten entirely why you were so insistent on leaving. And from that moment, you had started to doubt the reason you ever wanted to leave Namjoon. Why would you want to leave someone who made you feel so, so good? You let out a soft whimper, allowing yourself to pull your boyfriend in for another kiss.

His touch was addictive, and he knew it. In the back of your mind, you knew that. But at that moment, all you could concentrate on was how amazing you felt whenever he kissed you. You didn't want that to end, ever.

Eventually, he pulled away, but his hand lingered on your own, gently clasping your palms together. "Y/n..." His voice held such sadness, sadness that you couldn't bare to hear from someone you cared so much for. "Please don't leave me...I-I know I'm not the best...and I understand why you'd want to leave me. Why you'd want to give yourself an excuse to leave me, or let yourself believe any rumours people tell you about me. I understand. I know I'm not the best. Yoongi is better than me, and if you want to, you should be with him instead. You should be with someone you trust...not someone you hate."

He took a sharp intake of breath, and it was only then did you notice the tears in his eyes. "B-but...can you please give me another chance? Please. I'd do anything to be with you...I love you so much...I think...if you leave me, I'll die! I won't be able to live without you. You're my only reason...But, it's because I love you so much that I want you to be happy. So, if you want to l-leave me...Please, be happy. I'm sure you'd be happier without me anyway..." He trailed off, unable to continue when his sobbing became too hard for him to speak coherently.

You hugged him, kindly comforting him with words of affection. You had never seen him cry before, or sound so unsure of himself, it was heartbreaking. You couldn't just leave him like that. You pulled him into your arms, completely missing the smirk that adorned his features.