TWELVE

"The End of Harold Jenkins"

or

"Celebrate...wait nvm"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉✧

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉✧

     Lizzie left the family be when they got back to the house. She sat at the bar drinking a water while she waited to hear the news on Allison.

     Every few minutes Vanya was on her mind, she must know something about what happened to Allison. She felt like she had to call her, so she picked up her phone and called Vanya.

     Her phone rang for a bit until it reached Vanya's voice mail. Lizzie sighed and started talking, "Hey, I was just calling to see if you're alright. Allison is still here but she hasn't waken up yet, anyways call me as soon as you get this."

    She stood up from her seat and turned to see Five, "Come on, you're coming with us." Lizzie gave the 58 year old a raised eyebrow and then shrugged, deciding it would take to much time to question what he was doing.

     Five, Klaus, Lizzie and Diego stood around Harold Jenkins' dead body.

     "No sign of Vanya." Klaus had said, leading Lizzie started to look around the house for a sign of Vanya's things.

     Five called them back as they were getting ready to leave, pulling the glass eyeball out of his pocket. He brought it up to Harold's eyes, taking the eye patch off and placing the eye inside his eye socket. Lizzie almost threw up at the sight and sound of the Five putting in the eyeball, but was somehow fine with the thirty something knives stabbed into the dead body on the floor.

     Five looked at the eye with the type of excitement adults have when they get to leave early from work, "Same eye color, same pupil size. Guys this is it. The eye I've been carrying around for decades, it-" Lizzie thought Five looked disappointed, but he could've just been confused. "It's found its rightful home."

     As monotone as he normally is Diego stared down at the body, "We got the guy we needed to kill to stop the apocalypse." Lizzie looked down at Harold/Leonard, there were pages of a book scattered around next to him. 

     "Yay! Let's go." Klaus said as he turned to leave but was stopped by Diego. 

     "No, no. Wait, wait. It can't be this easy. Look, this is the note that I got from the Commission. The one that says, 'Protect Harold Jenkins,' aka Leonard Peabody." Five started pulling the note from his pocket.