ONE

"Lizzie and Nurse Jackie"

or

"lover's fatal end"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉✧

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉✧

     Lizzie had been out of training and on the front lines for about a week when she got her first injury. It wasn't THAT bad, although she wouldn't stop bleeding.

     She was carted into the medical tent where she passed out for a few days.

     When she woke up she was all alone with a nurse barely in sight. Lizzie tried to get out of her bed, which alarmed the nurse who practically sprinted to her aid. "Woah! You don't want to do that, you'll injure yourself further."

     "I'm fine, but thanks anyway." Lizzie said as the nurse pushed her back onto the cot. She walked to the foot of the bed and reviewed the patient notes for Lizzie. "What's your name?"

     The nurse looked up from the clipboard she was staring at and smiled, "My names Jacqueline but you can call me Jackie." After a few moments of silence Jackie looked back up at Lizzie, "It looks to be that you're fine but they don't want you fighting for the rest of the week."

     Lizzie rolled her eyes, "Of course they don't, I swear if it was anyone else they would immediately let them back in." She slowly pushed herself off the bed and went to leave the tent. She gave a small smile to Jackie as she left.

     The next day Lizzie found herself going back to the hospital tent, she was bored and there was nothing else she could do. She found herself doing that every day that week, mindlessly chatting with Jackie when she wasn't working.

     At the end of the week they ended up going to a local cinema together. That day was the day they both realized they liked each other romantically.

     When Lizzie would go off and fight she would give Jackie a long kiss before they had to part from each other. Jackie giving her the whole "Don't die" speech every single time.

     As time grew on they fell deeper in love, as the war they were fighting was not turning up good for them.

     It was quite the average day when they woke up and were called in to their jobs. Not knowing the "I love you's" they gave would be there last.

     The battle was not turning out well, Jackie could tell that her and the other Nurses would need to collect their dead. Jackie kept her eye on Lizzie from where she was until there was a large explosion. She could no longer see Lizzie.

     The world around her seemed to drown out as she ran towards where she saw her last. The cries of the other nurses unheard. She raced almost as fast as a bullet, but when she got to where Lizzie was, there was nothing there, not even a body. 

     But soon there would be.

     As Jackie cried tears of confusion and sadness a dozen bullets whipped through the air towards her.

     She collapsed onto the ground and layed in a pool of her own blood until long after she died. Her last thoughts were prayers that Lizzie was okay.

     And Lizzie was okay. Objectively speaking.

     She would never know about Jackie's death until she made it to the 2010's. It was a grief stridden few weeks before she was able to make peace.

     There was and will always be a place in Lizzie's heart for Jackie.

     And in some way's she would never be over her lover's fatal end.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉✧

sorry if it was short and rushed it'll be longer if i add the drunk klaus version (assuming you want it)

if you want the drunk Klaus version let me know