ONE

"Back in Black"

or

"Apart of an evil plan"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉✧

     Lizzie's eyes fluttered open, her gaze reaching the walls enclosed around her. She was laying on a hospital bed, surrounded by a few empty chairs. Except for one, which was filled by a Goldfish.

     "Welcome Back."

2 years later

    Elizabeth Hutchinson marched into work for her second week as a case manager. She made the transition from her normal job as a field agent to a case manager after a really terrible mission.

     The 32 year old woman was really enjoying her new job, specifically her coworkers.

     "Hey Lizzie, how was your weekend?" Dot asked as enthusiastically as ever.

     Lizzie gave her desk neighbor a small smile, "It was great, I got a cat named Sparrow, a really cheap automatic cat feeder and I finished reading Gone with the wind."

     Dot gave her a really wide smile, "Did you like the book?" The previous week Dot had been raving about the book, so Lizzie decided to read it to humor her new friend. She didn't like it as much as Dot but she thought it was okay.

      "Yeah it was amazing!" She said adding more enthusiasm than she had. Lizzie turned to the folder laying across her desk. She flipped through the pages as she heard a familiar clacking of heels she placed down her case, looking up to meet the eyes of the Handler.

"Shit"

     One angry Handler outburst later Lizzie was sitting on the grass outside eating a sandwich.

     "Couldn't you have picked an easier place to sit at?" The commanding voice of the Handler boomed from the concrete. Lizzie rolled her eyes and took a bite of her sandwich, taking note that the lettuce was stale and she would have to throw it out when she got home.

     Lizzie looked up from her sandwich to see the Handler still staring down at her. "Do you need something?" She asked with annoyance.

     "You know, I always loved your attitude towards authority." The Handler said brushing her hair back into its perfect position. Lizzie sighed as she began to pack up her lunch, standing up next to the Handler. "Walk with me."