i dont fucking know what to call this monstrosity

(click protagonist)

damn, hes right. people ship us and want us to have sex.

well, gotta fulfill the people wishes, right? haha. no.

i'm straight.. no, i'm not, i'm pan but no one will ever know that because i will never have sex and i am the dumbest virgin alive.

nah, i'm actually cool.

i realize he's staring at me awkwardly. i sit on my huge ass bed that can probably fit six people on it with room to spare. it's not that big, that was a lie. oh yeah, i have to respond. 'well, gotta fulfill the people's wishes, right?' i say in the weird seductive voithat's my regular voice.

he snorts with laughter. 'let's make a video of us fucking and post it on both our channels! THAT'LL get attention!' --JUST SO YOU PERVERTS ARE AWARE, HE WAS JOKING THAT WILL GET MY CHANNEL DELETED AGAIN.

i nod, pretending to actually consider it. i know he's joking and he knows i'm joking. neither of us have a life at all. i pull out my phone and send '(✿◕3◕)❤(◕ε◕✿)' to him via discord. oh wait, i used the @sign to him in our public server in the important channel. oh no, now everyone ships us even more. i burst out laughing. 'che- check your discord!' i manage to say through my tears of laughter.

he walks through the wall and gets his phone. 'lucario what did you d-OH MY GOD.' he bursts out laughing too and collapses on my bed next to me.

the sexual tension rises. 

but we are laughing. we do not realize the sexual tension.

i stop laughing for a moment and he does too. we look at each other. we realize how fucking awkward this is. he suddenly gets a huge ass boner. 'wHAT THE FUCK???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????' i ask.

'i'm gay and there is sexual tension in the air,' he meows(?????????) and nuzzles his chest up to me, causing me to get a huge ass boner too. 

'you fucking furry.' i take a picture of this and post it to my discord before he can stop me. i caption it, 'oh shit he's actually gay what do i do' in the important tab. the public chat channel is now flooded with shippers. what have i done?

'RICHARD!' he barks, seeing what i'm doing on my phone. i glance up. 'well, nothing we can do now!' i laugh. 'i'm sure they know it's a joke and they probably think it's edited.'

they don't think it's a joke. they think i'm gay. well, at least we'll be able to laugh about it later, right? 

'it'll make quite the story if we do actually fuck,' i say in the weird seductive voithat's my regular voice while passively but firmly holding his head in my lap.

he whimpers like a dog. 'uwu daddy noo!'

'uwu daddy yES' i smirk. i unzip my jeans(??).

i don't actually unzip my jeans. even with all my cursedcomments and noahgettheboat videos i still know explicit consent is important. 

'uwu i think i may be going furry,' i continue in a voice now high pitched and it frankly hurt my throat to do. 'bow down, slave!'

he bows down. oh wait, his head is still in my lap and we both still have huge boners. his head goes right into my b u l d g e .

fuck.