he cancelled it

(oz pov)

i woke up early the next morning.. and immediately realized that i could not record. i decide to do the non douchebag thing and tell click through discord instead of waking him up. im just.. today was not a good day to record. ill figure out what to do today later...

i hope out of bed and grab the hotel-supplied frying pan nad grab th frying pan and an egg. i scramble an egg. it comes out perfectly despite me burning it in every place. fuck logic.

i notice knocking - no, pOUNDING - on the wall. click must have been- i walk through and instantly collide with him as he fell on the floor,  me alling on top of him. i do what normal peeple do and catch myself before hitting the floor with my hands.

oh shit, my face is now inches away from his. this is- awkward. i jumped back as soon as i realized, trying to stop my face from heating up, and uh. failing. see, i've been avoiding blsuhing because-

"yude why the face is your fuck green." (AHAHHAHAHA I REALIZED I TYPED THAT TWO SECONDS AFTER I DID AND IM N O T CHANGING IT) click deadpanned.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" i casually noped (walked backwards) through the wall and did NOT reply to the banging/pinging i was getting. that was AWKWARD and now my face is GREEN and i do NOT feel like explaining that right now. i grab my plate of scrambled eggs and gulped it down, plate and all. it made awful crunching noises but didnt hurt. being a god has its perks.

but now? what the hell do i even tell click? i mean, letting him see that was a huge fuck up.

--a/n--

okok! so, i know i havent been updating this AT ALL. fact is, ive lost any storyline i previously had. so, to make up for it, im going to let you, the readers, decide what happens here! be creative, oz is literally a short god, anything is possible.

why does he blush green, and what does he tell click?

--

oop that was short.