Day One

Word count: 446

Lee Minho, a name almost everyone knew, the perfect little prince that had grown up inside an enormous castle, getting to be able to get whatever he wanted with a snap of his fingers.

While the prince had grown up with his perfect life there were many who couldn't. Hwang Hyunjin was one of those unlucky subjects, the boy had survived off of stealing, food to clothes to almost anything he could find to shelter him for just a little longer. Hyunjin had gotten better at stealing everyday, and those skills didn't go to waste.

It was a usual day, lying his way into a small pub with his fake smile and cheeky speaking, he entered the small pub and sat down on a seat in the back of the small building. It reeked of beer, and had both women and men talking to each other or either playing the games the owners put out. The chair he sat on was placed next to a window, dragging natural light into the pub, and the silk red curtains floating from the air entering the pub.

Hyunjin grabbed the note from his back pocket, and opened it again. Reading through it throughly, 'meet me up at the pub downtown at seven sharp.' Was all the note said. Hyunjin groaned out of frustration and ran his hand through his long hair, the mullet in the back slightly annoying him.

A waiter walked over to Hyunjin's seat, a notepad in hand, she looked around the age of either a young adult, If he pushed it, probably an adult. He rolled the note up and shoved it into his back pocket, back from where he stored it.

The woman smiled at Hyunjin, and Hyunjin returned the smile with a small smile. She took the pen out of her front pocket on her outfit, and opened her mouth. But before words could leave her mouth a figure harshly sat on the seat next to Hyunjin, only shocking the girl but not Hyunjin.

The new seated person shooed off the waiter, only leaving Hyunjin and them there. Once the lady disappeared the figure quickly turned over to Hyunjin and handed him another paper. Hyunjin glared at the paper as if it were bad news, he took it and opened it.

There was one simple sentence.

'Kill prince Lee Minho.'
'Price: 30000'
'Wanted: Dead'

Hyunjin looked up from the note only to find the person who handed him the note was gone. Confused, Hyunjin got off his seat, fixing his leather jacket and quickly let the pub. Now he had a mission after all the times he had used his skills for no reason.
.
.
.