Day Four

Word count: 446

"So then we could get you," Jisung points at the center of the supposed spot where the crowning will happen "here and then while we start the ruckus you can run to the castle and find the prince."

Hyunjin nodded at the information they gave him, trying to get a better view from the job. How many days did he even have to finish it? It never said on the note, the note only said to kill the prince.

"Can't we ask Changbin for help with this? He's better then us all in a whole, and that's saying something." Suddenly spoke Felix after hearing the plan, Jisung looked at him with a questioning gaze, and a tilted head.

"You know how busy Changbin is, he's barley even, if ever, here anymore..." said Jisung, a longing look in his eyes replacing the usual happy and cheerful look.

Felix must've noticed the look, and instead tried to focus the plan on someone else that wasn't Changbin.

"How about I.N? I've heard he's a good assassin, and we could use him for back up if Hyunjin doesn't somehow kill the prince." Wondered Felix, voice trailing off at the end when he came to saying something about Hyunjin failing the mission. Hyunjin never failed missions.

Both Hyunjin and Jisung shrugged at the freckled male's proposition, not really wanting an extra person that would take more planning to do and not finish the mission as quickly as they could.

"How about we three just do it?" Spoke up Hyunjin, looking at the twins "we already know what to do and how to, so why not just do it on our own?"

Felix chuckled "What if it doesn't work and you end up dead? We already lost one, we're not losing another" argued back Felix.

At the mention of their lost both Jisung and Hyunjin shut up, not trying to bring it any further than it already went.

"Let's just...get prepared already.." continued Felix, voice quiet and full of regret after speaking those words knowing the pain of losing somebody would come back for them.

The two males nodded in sync, not wanting to speak anymore. Hyunjin bit on his bottom lip, nervously, and got up. He knew Felix had somewhat of a temper ever since, the incident, but they agreed to never speak of that again.

Jisung headed to the back room, leaving Felix and Hyunjin alone in the room, Felix still looking down at the map on the table full of materials and more.

The two sitting in silence, ignoring the slam of the door and never seeing Jisung leave his room once during the rest of the day.
.
.
.