Day Three

Word count: 759

The two males shuffled across the room, one grabbing a few weapons while the other highlighted parts of a map. Hyunjin just sat down and watches as the two worked together, either grabbing something the other forgot or highlighting a part the other didn't highlight for part of the plan.

"What's with all...weapons and stuff?" Wondered Hyunjin, Jisung's ears perking up from the question, turning around with two butterfly knives the color of a light pastel pink with red and white hearts in the grip area in his hands, Jisung only smiled.

"Well how else are you gonna kill the prince smart one?" Jisung spun one of the knives around his fingers, Jisung had always been skilled in the weapons area while Felix was the brains of the group, and Hyunjin did all the messy and dirty work for the small group of assassins.

A scoff from Felix was heard, his head still staring down at the map along with his hand still highlighting the map.

"I'm still here baby," Jisung flushed at the nickname "we all know I'm the brains in this group."

"I..shut up! You're so annoying sometimes!" Squealed Jisung, stomping one of his feet on the ground. Jisung looked almost child like with his small pout on his lips and flushed face, Hyunjin would've thought he was an innocent kid he was acting like right now but Hyunjin knew better, Jisung has killed people and'll have to for the rest of his life.

See, once you join this group of assassins you couldn't go back to having a normal life, you had to live your life in the shadows along with having to deceive people for your own life.

Felix only laughed at Jisung's reaction, ignoring the pout the blond haired male was making on his lips, he brought over the map to the table full of guns, knives and so much more. Felix was wary of the knives and placed the map down on the table.

"Here's the plan I have for right now, I heard from rumors around that the prince would be in town for the crowning of the new king," Felix pointed to a certain section of the layout of the castle, in front of the castle. "Then we could mix in with the crowd and create a big distraction. Hyunjin could then sneak into the castle while everyone is outside, wait for the prince to be pulled into his room and once the prince enters, Hyunjin gets him." Hyunjin nodded at the plan, he was okay with it, the plan was still wonky but Felix was still figuring it out.

After hearing the rest of the for now wonky plan Jisung slammed one of the pastel pink butterfly knives on the table.

"You're using one of these babies at least," Jisung grabbed ahold of the pastel pink knife and slid it over to Hyunjin from across the other side of the table, Hyunjin catching it instantly, making sure he didn't get cut while grabbing it. "They're small and useful for missions like this. Store them in your boot or somewhere else unnoticeable."

Hyunjin picked up the knife, examining it before stuffing it in his combat books, listening to Felix and Jisung bicker about planning.
.
.
.
Minho sat down on the chair in front of the mirror he sat in front of earlier today, taking out the bobby pins from his hair and unbraiding the piece of braided hair he had in all day. Minho was done with today, Chan had followed him everywhere he went, from the ballroom to outside and once almost even to the bathroom. 

Once finished with unbraiding his hair, Minho went to the closest, stripped from his clothes and put on his sleep wear, a long and normal tee shirt with baggy shorts, something a prince definitely wouldn't wear but the people didn't need to know that.

Minho flopped onto his bed, feet hanging off the edge, and his face in a pillow, he groaned. How long would Chan be guarding him? Chan had ranked number one in training but what about actual fighting? Minho only groaned louder into his pillow, getting under the silky blanket and throwing it over him.

He'd be crowned as king in six days, only six days left before he ruled a bunch of peoples lives. That thought had astonished yet worried Minho. He wondered about what would happen if something were to go wrong, Chan would be there. Definitely, and a bunch of more guards. Nothing could go wrong.

Right?
.
.
.