Day Ten

Word Length: 342

Hyunjin climbed up the wall, feeling his knees being slightly cut, and groaned as he pushed himself over the top of the wall and stood on a resting break that was a small and square slab that was hung onto the wall for after you completed the course.

Hyunjin heard grunting at the wall and looked down to see the prince climb up quickly, almost as quickly as him but not quite.

The prince finally got to the top and pushed himself up and onto the slab just like the assassin did, and instead of standing up the prince flopped onto the slab and stayed there, breathing heavily.

"You do know if you don't get your ass up I can kick you off?" Warned Hyunjin, the prince groaning as he got up, his body was sore and he came mr. assassin making it feel worse.

Minho pushed himself off the ground, groaning at the ache of his arms and legs and almost everything.

"One part down, four more to go" smirked Hyunjin, as he opened a door that was at the end of the course with the resting spot.

"But this is a resting spot, shouldn't I be resting?!" Said Minho, stomping his foot down on the ground.

"No. Who said you get to rest?" Growled Hyunjin, leaving the room and Minho all alone but he knew it would be better to follow the latter.

The two boys walked into the small house all three boys worked together in. Upon arriving, he saw an emotional Jisung crying in Changbin's arms, Felix watching the mess with a sincere look on his face, Changbin rubbing Jisung's back while quietly laughing to himself. The scene would be wholesome if it wasn't for the fact that all of these boys had murdered someone in their lives.

Hyunjin grabbed Minho's arm and dragged him back upstairs and threw him into the same room he had grown to live in, hearing the same quiet click, Minho sighed and stayed sat on the floor, too sore to move anymore.
.
.
.
I feel like my writing nowadays is lacking but oh well.
Also, I wrote a domestic and soft witch boyfriends minsung oneshot and published it.