Day Eleven

Word Length: 358

Chan groaned as he felt his arms crack as he finally moved away the desk and stretched, a map pinned onto a desk, sighing and writing an x on the last known location of the prince, the crowning festival.

"How long do you suspect until he comes back Chan?" Said a voice, red hair and sharp eyes, laying against the wall behind Chan "and will you even find the prince?"

"Jeongin, shut up." Sternly said Chan, running his hand through his hair out of frustration, "I'll find him, even if it kills me"

"Psh, yeah right, you don't even know who kidnapped him, how are you gonna find him if you don't even know who it is."

"Get out."

Jeongin rolled his eyes and left the room, twisting the silver ring around his thumb with his other hand.
.
.
.
"Hey, Jisung," Hyunjin patted Jisung's small thigh, "we need to talk"

"Oh..okay!" Jisung said, and got up, following Hyunjin into the basement where they had left the prince for a few days "what's up?"

"I got another mission request, but it was sent here," explained the taller.

"Sent here..? Nobody knows where we live here though.."

"I know, that's what's confusing me. I was thinking maybe it was another assassin we've called in before"

"But we've only called in one person and they died a few years ago." Said Jisung, confused on the thought of someone knowing where the small hut of assassins lived.

Hyunjin shrugged "maybe they were working with someone else and tried to trick us but died before he could so now their partner is coming for us"

Jisung stared at Hyunjin, a look of disbelief. Hyunjin shrugged once again, and left the room.
.
.
.
"Hyung," poked Jeongin "We need to talk"

Chan looked up from the table he was staring at, and stared at younger of the two.

"What?"  The chatter of the other guards surrounding him muffling his voice slightly.

"I-nevermind" smiled Jeongin, Chan narrowed his eyes out of suspicion but went back to staring at the same table with the map of the prince's last location.
.
.
.

Update on the foot problem: My parents havent taken me to a doctor, and they're thinking it's just bruised or i somehow sprained a muscle. But it isnt hurting as much anymore and I'm starting to walk again even though it hurts like hell, the bottom of my foot is also bruising so uh oops.