Chapter 03

When Wei wuxiang woke up, the sun was already high up, spraying the Jingshi with harsh sun rays that almost blinded him when he opened his eyes..

Looking around the room, he noticed the small tray of food, that was already there with some tea...

He smiled a little realizing that Lan Wangji has probably went out for his duties hours ago but not forgetting to leave him food...

After tidying up himself and having the porridge (which was unsurprisingly bland) that Lan Wangji left for him, he decided to go outside..

Going through the quiet hallways reminded him of a lot of memories.. He saw the Gusu Lan disciples who has started their day hours ago, coming out of different buildings probably after lectures.

That's when it hit his mind that it was that time of year where all the sects send their disciples to Cloud Recesses for lectures and the thought was nostalgic as he was drown in the memories of his childhood when he along with his siblings also came here for studies..

Without even knowing, he was already moving towards where the path for the cold spring is, but stopped abruptly as a loud voice ran through the quietness of the cloud recesses..

"They say that all the Gusu Lan disciples are courteous and elegant and shit but there's no difference between them and other cultivators.. If so, the only thing is that their ego is so big that they don't even know how to treat a guest or at least apologize for a mistake they committed.."

Wei Wuxiang grimaced at the words and moved towards where the sounds are coming from without making any noise.. He hid behind a bamboo tree when he saw a group of Gusu Lan disciples and another group of Dark brown robe disciples..

"Young Master Yi... I apologize if I was coming as rude.. But I really can't allow you to wander around here without HanguangJun or ZewuJun's permission.. This area is strictly prohibited for outsiders.."

Wei Wuxiang smiled fondly at the calm and collective voice, immediately recognizing his A-Yuan's sweet voice.. Another sharp voice cut through next to him, which Wuxiang recognized as the ever reckless friend of Sizhui,Lan Jingyi.

"Young master Yi, you should understand that these rules-"

"Who cares about your goddamned rules huh? How dare you talk down to me?."

Wei Wuxiang rolled his eyes at the blunt statement.. He himself was someone who went against all those Lan clan rules that existed two decades ago, yet he was never rude like that to begin with..

Seeing the Gusu Lan boys were having a hard time with the hot headed young master and his group, Wei Wuxiang decided to step in and help them..

Just as he was about to step away from the bamboo tree, he heard a voice ringing throughout the area that promptly silenced the two groups..

"Shouting and fighting is forbidden in Cloud recesses you know, Young Master Yi?"

All the boys turned towards the voice as well as Wei Wuxiang and Gusu Lan disciples tensed and relaxed at the same time (If that's even possible) and the group of young boys and Wuxiang stared at the newcomer with confusion..

A young but gorgeous female cultivator stepped into the fight.. She looked playful with a smirk in her jade like face and intimidating at the same time with the powerful aura around her.. The girl looked almost at the age of Lan Sizhui and others..

"A female cultivator?"

Wei Wuxiang's eyes widened in surprise.. Everyone knows that it's really rare to see a Gusu Lan female discipline because of their strict rules and regulations and it was Wei Wuxiang's dream to meet a one in cloud recesses when he was studying there years ago, just to see why they aren't allowed to be free like other disciples..