Chapter 06

Wei Wuxian really considered the idea of him still dreaming on Lil' Apple's back as he's on his way to another village to help out those in need as he had been doing so for the past months because ever since he set foot in cloud recesess, it was full of surprising stuff.. (If finding out that Lan Wangji is a father of two children could be considered as just a mere surprise)

The next morning he woke up after his confrontation with Lan Wangji on the rooftop, he was confused for a moment on how he had even gotten himself into the Jingshi..

But that wasn't what made him so surprised right after he woke up early in morning due a bad headache(in noon actually, Wei Wuxian consider the time he wake up as morning) with a great hangover that he felt his eyes bulge at the sight..

The sight of various food on a small tray with a spicy looking soup that could cure his hangover made him really pinch himself to see if he's dreaming.. (He has been doing that a lot these days).. The sight of spice in cloud recesess felt like witnessing something forbidden..

Without any words (to whom could he speak anyway) he sat down and took a sip from the soup.. A melodic sigh left his mouth at the state.. Still a bit less spicy for his taste buds. but the taste was wonderful that he felt his hangover flying out the Jingshi windows within two seconds into the soup..

"Did Lan zhan really ordered food from Caiyi town? I doubt that old man would even let the cooks in cloud recesess to even witness a chillie powder bottle.."

He didn't dwell on the fact about how the spicy and colorful food appeared in the Jingshi and enjoyed his time, getting lost in the heavenly tastes..

......................................................................

"Your aiming is so bad that I question you being a cultivator"

Lan Jingyi said as he got into the position, aiming his arrow...

"My archery skills doesn't determine my cultivation level.. I still don't understand why Gusu Lan people are so proud about themselves with rude disciples like you.."

The boy who got the previous comment from Lan Jingyi said so.. He was a disciple from another Sect and Lan Sizhui tried his best to stop his friend from making troubles on the archery range..

"Ok ok.. Let's all calm down.. No fighting, remember?"

Lan Sizhui said softly as a mother who's trying to stop her kids fighting and Lan Jingyi scoffed..

"But Sizhui he's the one who insulted us first.. Zhenli, why don't you say anything today?"

Everyone turned around to see the girl just slumped on the ground with a pout..

"Not in the mood to copy those rules again Jingyi..Maybe next time"

She waved a lazy hand and continued on her drawings on the floor and Lan Jingyi sighed while Lan Sizhui was worrying about his sister..

The atmosphere in the archery range in Cloud recesess looked tensed and dull to the displeasure of all the disciples who were so happy in the morning when they were sent there instead of their normal lectures..

"What's wrong with you all? Looks like someone just died.."

Everyone turned around to see the great Yiling Patriarch, Wei wuxian making his way towards them..

"Senior Wei!!"

Lan Jingyi all but threw himself at the older man if not for their clan rules.. It wasn't a secret anymore that Wei wuxian was staying in Cloud recesess as a very special guest of the chief cultivator.. But it was the first time that the juniors are getting the chance to talk to him after months.