PROLOGUE

"HE'S BACK," Agent Turner threw piles of paperwork onto Jade's desk

"HE'S BACK," Agent Turner threw piles of paperwork onto Jade's desk. All files covered in "classified" and "confidential" markings. It was only the sight of an eagle print that had made Jade completely and utterly aware of whose case this was exactly.

"He's got three women working with him closely," Turner flipped open the files showing the women, pointing to them as he said their names, "Ruby Hill, Annie Marks and Elizabeth Boland."

"It's not like Christopher to work with outsiders," Jade said, beginning to scan through the little information the FBI had on them. Her confusion grew the more she learned about them, "They're just... suburban moms? I've seen them around Lily's school."

"And yet, shipments are getting larger," He crossed his arms as he sat across from Jade, on her desk, "You're gonna go in. I gotta good feeling about this one."

"3rd times a charm right?" She joked, shutting the women's documents. Her eyes focusing on Rio's. He'd truly created an empire, or, as he'd like to say; a kingdom.

"More like the thousandth," Agent Turner shrugged, completely comfortable in her chair.

Jade had been chasing Rio for years, never quite able to put him behind bars. It'd become their very own real life game.

He knows when Jade seeks him it's because she's on the hunt, thinking it's funny because he'd never get caught.

"So when am I paying my friend a little visit?" She finally sat down opposite Turner, "And what's the case with these moms? Boujee prison?"

"Mrs Boland seems to be further into Rio spiral than the other two, figure it out for us," Turner continued, "But this also does mean that I need you to really dial in on Ruby or Annie. They'll be the weaker of this little trio, more likely to give you what you need."

"And then what when Rio sees me?" Jade laughed, "Let him tell them I'm working for the FBI."

"Once you're on Rio's radar again, hopefully you'll already have one of their planned shipments address ready for us to go in," He answered, starting to smile, "And if not... You can bring him in."

"What?" Jade shot up, "You got the warrant?"

There'd been years of empty promises since jointing the FBI for Jade. She used to be a bounty hunter; she had real freedom there, a luxury she dearly missed. Side going legit, she found herself reminiscing on the days she did what she wanted, when she wanted it.

"Rio's not gonna know what hit him," She sat up, thinking of the joyous feeling she'd have finally tightening those handcuffs around his wrist. Locking them so harshly that he'd never escape again.

"Now, I believe your little sister goes to the same school as Ruby's daughter Sara, so you could meet Ruby there or," Turner paused, looking through Annie's files, "Annie is a cashier at Fine and Frugal."

"How about both?" Jade stood from her chair, so completely and utterly ready to start this. Rio might've been winning the rounds but she was ready to win the game.