- SEVEN

"OK WE NEED YOUR HELP," Annie begun, the girl nervously pacing back and forth, "We've fucked up

"OK WE NEED YOUR HELP," Annie begun, the girl nervously pacing back and forth, "We've fucked up... again and we really need you. Like really!"

Jade was grocery shopping, a sliver of time where she normally finds peace. And of course, those suburban moms just had to ruin it.

"I mean I'm not surprised," Jade shrugged in the faces of their discomfort, "Go ask your sugar daddy for help, I don't work for you."

"Please Jade," Ruby had even grabbed Jade by her arm, "We can't go to him."

"He'll kill us," Annie whispered too, Beth added, "And he'll kill Mary Patt."

"Well I'm more concerned about him killing us!" Annie panicked, as Beth and Ruby glared at her. Jade smiled in face of Annie's remarks, letting out a giggle after as Annie continued, "What! I told you guys we should've let gang friend handle her!"

"If you guys shut up, let me get my groceries and meet me at my house... maybe I'll help you," Jade teased, walking closer to the cash register.

"No! We'll wait right here because we don't know if you'll keep your end of the bargain," Beth attempted to scold Jade, Annie facepalming herself at the sight of it.

Jade blinked her eyes, turning to square up to Beth, "Didn't your little blondie over there say you needed me? I'd suggest you follow Ruby to my house and wait at the front like good little moms."

"Let's just go," Ruby insisted after hearing Jade's tone, leading the women out of Fine and Frugal.

——

"LOVELY," Jade laughed to herself as she got out of her car and walked toward her front door. They really were sitting on her porch, waiting.

"You guys realise Lily's inside with her babysitter?" Jade shrugged, "She would've let you in, she knows Ruby."

"We just thought it was best if we waited," Beth kept her head low.

"Alright," Jade nodded as she led the women inside. She'd paid the sitter so she'd leave early and Jade instructed Lily to go in her room. Knowing her, she was probably hiding and listening to our conversation anyways.

"Where's yours and Lily's parents?" Beth probed, taking a seat in the living room alongside Ruby and Annie.

"Mom skipped out when I was 16, and dad's sitting in that 6x8 that Rio doesn't wanna be in," Jade simply answered, Beth immediately regretting asking, "I'm so sorry, I-"

"You're not the one who left their kids," Jade shook my head as she leant over her counter, "Anyways, what's your problem?"

"Well," Annie nervously spoke, "Since Rio's business is 'shut down' we don't have a source of money."

"And?"

"And we still have Mary Patt to deal with," Ruby added, "Look, we went without you, which I totally objected to, and now she's expecting a payment every month."

"Well if you don't want her to be handled, you gotta pay her," Jade answered, "You can't find loopholes to this shit unless you have dirt on her to blackmail her with. In my books, you guys are screwed."

"Well that's helpful!" Annie pouted.

"Either you guys find enough money or hand her off to Rio," Jade threw her hands up, "Unless you guys want to end up in a prison cell yourselves. Dog eat dog world, girls."

"And just a hot tip, the FBI are onto you 3 aswell," She added, "They'll probably go as hard as they are on Rio on you guys."

"But you're an accessory to this now," Beth stood up like she'd had a stroke of genius, "Which means if we go down, we can bring you with us."

"Beth!" Annie and Ruby growled.

"No, seriously," Beth started walking closer to Jade, "You're going to help us get that money, otherwise we'll take you down with us."

"Well played Boland," Jade appeared Beth for the moment, though she had no true care to what Beth said... Just how it could benefit her in the end, "What do you have in mind?"

"We need to rob somewhere," She mumbled, almost shocked that Jade had taken the bite.

"Hey, at least this time it wasn't me," Annie laughed with Ruby as she mumbled, "C-can you help us Jade?"

"We're doing this my way."

jade
You guys need me.

agent turner
I know that.

jade
What if I told you I had
a silver platter?

agent turner
Depends on if it's
legal or not.

jade
You won't even know it.

jade
I swear to you,you'll
be able to put him away.

agent turner
Come down to the
station and set it up.

agent turner
ASAP.