- ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖 : 𝕀𝕤𝕒𝕒𝕔 " ℤ𝕒𝕔𝕜 " 𝔽𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 -

Zack is a tall man who is estimated to be in his 20s according to his records found by Ray in a secret backroom on the B4 floor. He wears a brown zip-up hoodie that's stained in blood, red pants, and black combat boots. His whole body is covered in bandages which are used to hide his burned skin. His weapon of choice is a large scythe. He also has a combat knife, which was his main weapon before he came across the scythe.

Zack is impulsive and prone to violence. He is chaotic, quick to anger, and doesn't hesitate to use foul language in any given situation. When he gets the urge to kill, he becomes giddy and uncontrollably violent. He is barely able to control his murderous impulses. Zack has come into terms with being viewed as a monster due to his appearance and violent tendencies. While he has no problem with murder and destruction, he does see dishonesty as immoral, often declaring how much he hates lies.

Zack labels himself as unintelligent, but he is really just uneducated. While he is illiterate and seems to have difficulty understanding large words, his rough upbringing has given him impressive instincts and strength, making him high in survival intelligence. Despite any common sense he may have, however, he frequently acts on impulse before he has the chance to think things through.

As a child, Zack was much quieter and reserved due to the abuse he suffered and obediently follow whatever his caretakers told him. After he couldn't take the abuse any longer and killed them after being inspired by a horror slasher movie he watched, Zack developed an impulse to kill, particularly people who are happy as he believes that they are the ones responsible for making him the way he is. Because most of the people that he knew in his life treated him horribly, experiencing kindness feels alien to him, resulting Zack became confused and irritated when someone is being nice to him.

Taken by : ( N/a )