- ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖 : 𝔼𝕕𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕 " 𝔼𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕖 " 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 -

Eddie is quite short, said to be around 's height. He is wearing a red scarf around his neck, a jumper suit with a white T-shirt underneath, a burlap mask covering his face, brown gloves, and brown boots. He also has fair skin and was revealed to have red/scarlet hair and also has green eyes and freckles. He is often seen carrying a shovel everywhere since he's a grave keeper.

Eddie was once a kind and respectful boy who is very devoted to making graves following his family business. He is also an animal lover, taking great care of the pets in his house. His love for his pets made him go as far as to be willing to endure his oldest brother's abuse so the pets would be left alone. 

However, Eddie was also frustrated by the fact that his parents never gave him anything only for him but rather giving him old possessions of his older brothers to him and then his own is given to his little brother. The constant abuse from his brother and the deaths of his pets at the hands of his oldest brother eventually took a toll on Eddie. He began to consider all the graves he made as his treasure boxes, and so automatically believed that those who were buried in his graves belonged only to him. This drove him to commit murder so he could bury those he killed in his graves, effectively making them his own. Befitting of a kid his age, he is childish and immature if he doesn't get his way, and can tend to grow rather impatient as well.

Taken by : ( N/a )