- ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖 : 𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕖𝕝 " 𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕪 " 𝔻𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕤 -

Danny is a man with olive green hair parted down the middle. He says that his right eye doesn't work very well and that eye is dark with no reflection of light (but that's because Danny was born without a right eye, so it's a fake eye, after all). He wears round glasses. Danny also has a false eye that he will wear that is a combination of a red and green eye. He wears a typical doctor's coat with a brown vest over a dark blue shirt and a brown, green, and red striped tie, and also wears brown pants and shoes.

At first, Danny appears to be a normal doctor assisting Ray, his only abnormality being his constant want for Ray to take care of her eyes. However, their time together soon fell apart when Rachel found and read a bible left by Gray.

Danny's obsession with eyes stems from his childhood after witnessing his mother's dead eyes. Since then, Danny began collecting them which was shown on his floor.

Danny is very clever as he survived throughout most of the experiment, pretending to be dead even after being targeted by the protagonists. Unlike Zack, Danny is more monstrous and cunning, wanting nothing more than to love Rachel's eyes in isolation even if it means to go against her own wishes or to disregard the lives of his co-workers. He even mocked Zack for caring towards the Ray, especially taunting him with the medications he took from his own floor as Ray attempts to retrieve them to treat his wounds.

Despite his malicious impression, Danny is a pitiful character. The persecution he experienced due to his handicap made Danny view himself as degenerate and ugly, believing that no one but his deceased mother would ever love him for who he is. According to Gray, Danny's obsession to keep Ray close was because he wishes for her to love him back, which implies that Danny actually yearns to be accepted and loved regardless of his missing right eye.

Taken by : ( N/a  )