We meet again.

This takes place right before Spring Interhigh in Haikyuu!!. Basically, before they 

**SPOILER*****well it was gonna happen anyway...

play at Tokyo Orange court and after they beat Shiratorizawa. 

Also little notes will be made by me. It's me if you see"T"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata POV

HAAAA!!!!!!!! We beat Ushiwaka!!!!!!!! This amazing thought was stuck in my head for the past day, because, well, we beat freakin' USHIWAKA!!!!!! And I bet we were the first to do that!! We went against Ushiwaka yesterday, and we did a synchro play an' Kageyama set the ball to me to spike an' I spiked it hard! We won 21 to 19, and we got a huge trophy and medals; I decided to wear my medal to high school today because there's gonna be this huge banner hanging out the window. 

"Nee-chan!!!" I heard my little sister's cute, but obnoxious voice outside my room door. Natsu, my sister, started banging on the door loudly, to which I shouted "I'm coming!!"

I jumped out of bed and got dressed super fast. I slammed the door open and ran toward the front of the home.

"Shoyo! You need to get to school!" My mom told as she set down a plate of toast, egg, and several other stuff (T:basic anime food). I snagged the plate, and dumped all the food into a bento box (even though it wasn't bento) and dumped it into my school bag. 

With a "Bye, mom! See you later!" I was off. I took my bike and started walking it to the road. I ran, and then jumped on, continuing to bike my 15 minutes, over the mountain to reach Karasuno high. 

le time skip~~~~brought to you by the freak duo's quick set

I parked my bike in one of the bike stands and jumped off. I ran towards the school, bag slung around over shoulder.

"Yo! Sho-kun!" A couple of my friends said hi to me, and I greeted them back. I'm not popular, but I'm not an outcast either.

I continued to run, when another close friend of mine Hitoka Yachi waved to me. I turned my head back to say hi, but I rammed into a wall. A tall wall. That had black hair and blueberry eyes. With a carton of milk. 

"Oi! Watch where your going idiot!" This tall wall was Kageyama Tobio. 

"Yo! Kageyama-kun!" I said with enthusiasm. He's a setter on the Karasuno volleyball team, and he's very scary when he's mad. 

"What are you doing anyway?" he asked, "Would you care to explain what happened after we beat Ushijima-san?" 

Oh. 

I suddenly became a blushing mess after I heard what he said. After beating Ushiwaka, I jumped on him and hugged him out of joy. And the upperclassmen saw that. And Tanaka-senpai took pictures. And we were both tomatoes. Kageyama was blushing a little as well, and we just stood there in awkward silence. 

BRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (T:I don't know how the bell sounds so, here!)

Ack! We're late to class!!!! I turned to Kageyama and we both said at the same time, "RACE YOU TO CLASS!!!" and we both ran off to our first class.