Untitled Part 5

Huh? What? WHAT?????

Hinata looked up to see Kageyama rudely dropping a bag of cookies on his desk. He suddenly shot up and grabbed Kageyama by the shoulders and shook him.

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY SETTER??"

"Oi boke! Whaddaya mean by that?! And I'm not your setter! I'm the team's setter boke!"

Hinata narrowed his eyes and stared at him.

"Then Kageyama-kun, why exactly did you give it to me?"

"Because I can?"

"Hey! That's not a good answer!"

Then there was an awkward moment of silence. During this silence, Hinata suddenly remembered the girl downstairs.

"Hey Kageyama...Who was that girl you were talking to? What happened?" Behind that question was a second meaning, 'did you accept her confession?'

"No of course not boke!"

"Why?"

Kageyama bluntly stated, "'Cause I like someone else."

Hinata shot back in his seat, "Who is it?"

Then, unlike his usual scary blunt demeanor, he started blushing.

Kageyama POV

HE ASKED WHO I LIKE.

Okay Kageyama Tobio. You have practiced for this day. NOW COME OUT AND SAY IT!

"It's you."

Third POV

Well, that was blunt. Unsurprisingly blunt.

Hinata couldn't actually believe it. He slapped himself, much to Kageyama's surprise.

"Boke Hinata Boke! Why the hell'd you slap yourself?!"

"Ano...Kageyama-kun.....say that once more please."

"I like you."

"Once more."

"I like you."

"Just one more time?"

"Oi Hinata! I like you, you idiot!"

Hinata kept a straight face for 0.00001 seconds and then started blushing horribly.

"U-uh..I LIKE YOU TOO!!" He blurted out. This time, our blunt blueberry started blushing too.

A couple students in the classroom turned to them and looked at them with confused looks.

Right then, Tsukishima had walked in along with Yamaguchi. He looked at the two incredulously but that lasted for only a couple seconds. 

"Hmph, looks the king finally had his queen, huh?"

Both blushing idiots turned to the other duo.

"Oi TSUKISHIMA!! I'll kill you if you call me king one more time!"

"Idiotic homos!"

"STINGYSHIMA!!!!"

"Umm...Tsukki, aren't we together too?

"Urusai Yamaguchi."

"Gomen Tsukki."

And their banter continued on until their next class started. 

Later that day, they decided to come out about their newly started relationship. Both were nervous, sweaty and a bit scared. 

Their senpais were very nice people, scary and intimidating at some times but still very good people. But what if they weren't accepted?

No, they had decided not to be pessimistic about it. All they could do is confess and then go with the flow from there.

The pair walked into the gym and all eyes were on them.

"Shoyooo!! Kageyamaaa!!" Nishinoya waved to his kouhai ecstatically and went back to receiving Tanaka's junp serves, much to the latter's annoyance.

Kageyama and Hinata whispered back and forth about who should start, but ultimately Kageyama was chosen.

"Uhh....Senpai-tachi...me and Hinata a-"

"FINALLY!"

"They finally confessed to each other!"

"Suga-san you were so on point with that!"

Kageyama and Hinata were surprised at their sudden outburst of 'finallys' and 'confessions'. Based on what they were saying, their senpais had known even before. 

"Sugawara-senpai," Kageyama started, "you...knew?"

"*Atarimae. A mother has got to know her children well." he replied jovially.

"Mother?"

"Yes, mother. Feel free to call me your second mom."

Everyone was confused, but eventually laughed. With that, everyone continued practice regularly; Kageyama and Hinata a slight exception.

From that day on, their bond was stronger then ever as the duo of Karasuno. Their days showered with hugs, occasional kisses and of course, 

volleyball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atarimae: Naturally, or obviously.

Thank you and I apologize if the characters aren't to your liking or are OOC.

This ship literally shouts out cute but awkward at times and I wanted to portray that here.

Again, thank you so much everyone for reading this KageHina fic and I hope you read some of my other fics if your interested!