Another chapter

3rd person POV

It was their last class. Only one more period until volleyball. Both Hinata and Kageyama slouched in their seats and tried to pay attention in class. 

Key word: TRIED.

Hinata daydreamed during his English teacher, Ono-sensei's class. About volleyball. Now daydreaming isn't bad. It's just that he sucks at a lot of things. Especially academics. So, if he's missing a very important lecture with an upcoming quiz, you're expecting single digits.

And Kageyama was even worse than Hinata. He was completely dozing off with a line of drool off the side of his mouth. 

Minaho Ono-sensei, being a teacher with a complete view of her students, noticed these two dozing off.

These two are some of my worst students, and during an important lecture, they're DOZING OFF???!!!!. Time to teach my students a very important lesson, she thought.

Ono, much to her other students surprise, said in a loud and clear voice, "Volleyball."

With just one word, Hinata and Kageyama sat straight in their seats and screamed volleyball.

"VOLLEYBALL?! WHO SAID VOLLEYBALL?!"

"IF ANYONE WANTS ME TO SET FOR THEM, THEN THEY BETTER BE ABLE TO SPIKE MY SETS!"

And then there was a smiling Ono-sensei. 

"KAGEYAMA-KUN! HINATA-KUN! You better pay attention or next time I will not let you off so easily! Anyway, I have something to tell the entire class

"KAGEYAMA-KUN! HINATA-KUN! You better pay attention or next time I will not let you off so easily! Anyway, I have something to tell the entire class. It is about White Day."

Suddenly, a couple of girls gushed at nearby boys, and they sent flirty winks right back at them.

"Ahem! I just need to make one thing clear. Chocolate is fine, as long the teachers don't see you pigging out on them during class. I know that some of you might get several boxes."

Then, the bell rang loud and clear. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

And, Kageyama and Hinata were one of the first ones out the door. And yet again, they raced each other to the gym. Both quickly changed and ran to the doors. The doors were closed, so while running, they braced themselves to bust through the dorr

Then, an unknown force opened the doors and they fell inside.

"Oh....are you okay????"

"Tanaka.......Come here." 

"Daichi-san?! Why?! I didn't do anything!"

"Tanaka."

"Hai." With a look of nirvana, he headed off to his death.

Hinata and Kageyama got up, and they realized that they fell because of Tanaka. However, they were smart this time, unlike every other time, and knew not to cross paths with Daichi.

They started their practice, and within 3 hours of volleyball, they headed to Sakanoshita store for meat buns.

They got 4 small bags and went home. They gave one bag to Hinata and Kageyema, and Hinata walked his bike with him.

He took a large bite into the meat bun, savoring the spicy flavor. Then, Kageyama suddenly snatched it from him and took a bite out of it.

'INDIRECT KISS??????!!!" was all Hinata's head was filled with, which is surprising because generally, it would be like:

'I WANNA SPIKE YOUR TOSS!'

'I WILL WIPE THAT SMUG LOOK OF YOUR FACE SALTYSHIMA!!!!'

'I AM HUNGRY!'

"Oi boge. What're you staring for?" Kageyama demanded.

"Nothing Kageyama-kun." Hinata quickly looked away, denying anything he thought at that moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope ya'll like this chapter!

If you did then vote and comment!!!!

BTW the picture isn't like that. I edited it.

Bye~