chapter 2

(yo, I'm crying, but gonna write dis chapter)

     Sally pulled me along to her room, on the way I praying that no one else would be there.

I was wrong....

Sally opened the door to reveal three other people.  Two of which looked ready to die, that being EJ and Masky. The other, which looked like they were having a blast, was BEN. All were wearing dresses. Masky wore a Christmas dress, the kind you'd see on preppy thots. EJ wore a fairy like dress that was blue and green. And BEN wore a Zelda dress and had a wand. Currently he was smacking EJ with it. He seemed like he was having the time of his life.

"Here put this one," Sally says handing me a bright pink and puffy princess dress. I simply threw it on over my clothes and sat down next to BEN. He snickered quietly then went back to prodding the eyeless cannibal. Who, might I add, was increasingly getting more annoyed by the second. Masky on the other hand was suffering, he sat on the other side of me.  Leaving Sally to sit between EJ and Masky.

"Miss Rodgers, would you like some tea?" Sally asks, handing me a cup.

"Oh yes please, miss Sally. And might I add that you look beautiful this afternoon." I say as she poured the tea into the pink cup.

"Suck up," BEN grumbled under his breath, but not loud enough that Sally heard. I lightly kick him under the table. In return he flipped me off then started smacking EJ with the wand yet again.

We continued to small talk, drink tea, and suffer. At one point EJ snapped and grabbed his scaple. Then started to attack BEN, he screeched and fell out of his chair. Now he was hiding under the table. EJ was content with that, at least he wasn't being smacked in the face with a fairy princess wand.

Sally on the other hand, was ever so slightly about to absolutely murder us all. Honestly she was starting to look like Slender when he gets mad at us. Hand on face, shoulders tense, and head slightly tilted down. And that famous all knowing sigh.

She took one last deep inhale, "leave, take the dresses off, and leave."

Masky was the first to get up and yeeting off his thot dress. Under it he wore shorts and a t-shirt. Then he picked up the dress, put it on a hanger, and put it back into the closet. Then he left. Probably going to go cry in a corner somewhere.

The others then stood up and did the same, except BEN kept the wand. Once I was done taking off the dress, I looked over and noticed him staring at me. It made me a little bit uncomfortable. But I quickly brushed it off and walked back to my room.

I flopped down on my bed and stared up at ceiling. Yet again I started to drift off into the land of sleep.

When some dingus started banging on my door. I eternally started screaming as I got up to see who it was.

I opened the door and was met with a blonde weirdo and smiling idiot. Smiling idiot was running down the hallway, while blonde weirdo was standing there awkwardly.

I took a deep breath in, "can I help you?" slight irritation leaked out of the crackes in my words.

"um, yeah, wait no... Sorry? Jeff was slamming me against your door. I um, sorry about that," BEN managed to say not making eye contact at all. Instead, he stared down at the floor.

I run my hand through my hair and let out a sigh. "it's fine, Jeff's an idiot."

Ben looked up at me, "yeah, yeah a big idiot." he shuffled nervously in the doorway, then just kinda stood there. As he did so he fiddled with the wand he took.

"what are you doing? Is there a reason you're here?" I trying not to sound too rude, but I'm tired. BEN almost dropped the wand out of shock from the rudeness that managed to escape my containment.

"I'm vibing," BEN said while leaning on the doorframe. A grin spread across his face.

"Well don't," I say walking back to sit on my bed. BEN continued to stand and supposible vibe there.

"Don't what?" BEN asks innocently, rocking back and forth on his feet.

"Don't vibe in my doorway," I say specifically to him. He seemed to ponder this for a while. Before pointing at me and running off. He came back to shut my door then ran off again.

He's weird... And has been really weird today. Maybe he does this everyday and I just don't notice. I don't know.

With the one thought of "Ben is fricken weird" I once again flopped down on my bed. Soon passing out....

(825 words,  2/17/20)