Chapter 11

A few days has passed since the "party" and everyone had been avoiding each other, spare a few. I ended up buying LJ a pack of party sized mega stuf oreos with a carten of whole white milk. In return he said he won't show the video ever again.

BEN and I haven't talked or made eye contact or acknowledge each other's existence. So yeah, things are going great! Still need to go to therapy, but you know how it is.

Currently I am walking back to the mansion after killing off a pedo. They absolutely disgust me. There was much porn so I set his house on fire. I feel accomplished...

A flash of light erupted in the dark sky pulling me from my thoughts. I raised a brow not knowing just yet what had caused it. But then a loud crack and a flash flood level of rain answered my question.

I sigh and let my shoulders slump forward. Great, I'm about an hour away from home, if that's what you could even call it, and it's pouring. On the bright side, at least Slender won't be out trying to murder me when I enter the woods. He doesn't like getting wet. You know with the whole dry cleaning thing. He doesn't have time for it.

About an hour later I got back to the dry shelter of home sweet... God dangit did EJ bring home another corpse. Friggen reeks.

I scrunched up my nose in disgust and went up the stairs to my room. Grabbing my door handle with a soaked glove, I walk in. It was dark and smelled of maple syrup and pine. Much better then rotting corpse in my personal opinion.

Upon entering my room and walking to the bathroom to change and dry off, I failed to notice the lump on my bed. Once I changed into some sweat pants and dryed my hair off, I flopped down on my bed exhausted. Only then did I notice the lump because it started moving and making wheezing noises.

Instantly I shot up and grabbed my hatchet, ready to fight whatever lurked beneath the covers. I lower my weapon when a blonde head pops out under the blanket.

"uh," was all Blondie managed to say. I face-palm and set my hatchet down.

"BEN, why are you here? In my bed of all places," I questioned not even sure if I wanted to know the answer.

"uh I just... I um, uh-" the elf wannabe was cut off by a loud boom of thunder. Which caused him to instintly dive back under the safety of the blanket.

I groan too tired to put up with this anymore. Walking over to the bed, I lift up the covers to see a trembling BEN. His blood red pupils darted up to look at me.

"scoot," I say flatly. The blonde shuffles to the opposite side of the bed. I was about to lay down when I remembered that I live in a house full of nuts. So I walk over to the door and lock it. Then and only then did I lay down next to BEN.

"uhm, why did you uh lock the door?" he asked worriedly, still shaking as the rain hit the window.

"Chill, I'm not going to rape you or something. It's just to keep the crazies out. You know how LJ and Jane can be." I assure him. He relaxed a bit, but it didn't last long as another loud crack of thunder followed by lightning rumbled the mansion and lit up the room.

Next to me BEN shivered and trembled. Guess he thought he was being sneaky by gradually scooting closer to me, in short I noticed. Groaning and just wanting to sleep I roll over facing him. His back was facing towards me, so I simply wrapped my arms around his small waist so that we were in a sort of spooning position.

Blondie tensed up, but eventually melted into the embrace. His back pressed against my chest. My chin resting slightly above his head. I began dozing off to sleep when Blondie spoke up.

"Toby, you realize that you're shirtless and this is really gay right?"

"yeah."

"..."

"...."

"Toby?"

"hmph?"

"your room smells like Canada."

"stfu and go to sleep."

"ok... Sorry... Night."

"night."

"..."

"...."

"Toby?"

"oh my fuggen God what?"

"thank you."

"for what?"

"letting me stay here..."

"I'm just to tired to kick you out, plus I'm not a jerk."

Blondie snuggled closer to me, intertwining his small fingers in mine. We stayed like that the whole night, the both of us sleeping peacefully. Comforted by each other's embrace.

The next morning I woke up just the sun reached the treetops. Looking down at the small boy curled up in a ball next to me, I smile to myself. Something felt warm and fuzzy in my chest. Then a thought crossed my mind. Could this be love?

Blondie soon woke up too, his bright red pupils locked with my gaze. He smiled and leaned his head back to rest on the crook of my neck. BEN seemed to be really enjoying this. I mean really enjoying this.

"Morning Blondie~" (goddamn swiggly line)

BEN huffed and nuzzled my neck more, clearly not a morning person. I light heartedly laugh at his loving behavior. I never wanted this to end.
I wanted time to just stay still so I could have this moment to myself.

Huh, guess I am gay after all...

(hhhhgg, I really wanted to write some fluff and cuddles. Shushes. Let me be. Been planning this chapter since the beginning... But oh boy is there more. I also wrote this same day as last chapter, but I I'm going to space them out a bit and make more characters. School is starting up and I want to make sure I have chapters to publish. If that makes sense....

Also I'd like to thank everyone who has supported/helped/or comforted me in the last two chapters. You all are so very nice and I really appreciate it. It makes me feel loads better, cause I mean someone out there really cares about me. Thank you all so much!

Oh and we hit 1k! You all are amazing, thank you so much, it means a lot to know people are reading this. Again thank you all, for everything!

8/15/2020

1074 words)