Chapter 13

Eventually Blondie and I arrived back at the mansion. He said there was an anime he wanted me to watch, so I guess that's what we're doing.

We walked up the stairs, but not before Jane gave me a look. No no, not a look, the look. Then (autocorrected to Thac..) motioned to my hoodie that Blondie was still wearing. I handled the situation professionally and adult-like by flipping her off and racing up the stairs on all fours.

"Ok, ya ready for a long ass anime marathon?" Blondie asks upon reaching his room.

I ponder for a moment before responding, "actually can you give me like five minutes or so?"

"yeah sure, I'll get things set up while you go have special Toby time~" Blondie says wiggling his eyebrows then adding rather seductively, "but you know I'm always here."

"Not what I'm doing!" I screech and take off down the hall to my room. Once inside I lean against the door, my heart going brrrr. Running a hand through my hair and quickly (undo my pants-) grab my soft fluffy blanket. (my mind is in the gutter today, not sorry)

From there I sprint to the laundry room. I open the dryer and chuck the blanket in there, not needing to really check the dryer for anyone's laundry because no one does laundry here.

After about five minutes, I take the blanket out and run back to Blondie's room. I knock out of respect and to avoid any thing going on that I just don't want to walk into.

"What's the password?" Blondie calls from the other side. Password? I don't know the password word?!

"uh, goats are like mushrooms, if you shoot a duck I'm scared of toasters?"

"Close enough," he says opening the door. I step in and yeet the blanket at him. In response he cuddled up in it. "Mmmmm warm, also the password is 'I don't trust monkeys'."

"How is that even close to what I said?" I ask looking around his room. Surprisingly it was clean. His bed looked super comfy too, there must have been about nine pillows. All organized for maximum comfort and anime watching.

Blondie shrugs and pats the spot next to him once he sat down on his bed. I, of course, go and sit next to him. He unraveled my blanket a bit and draped a half around me. Even though I can't feel, it was sweet of him.

Next he started the anime, which was displayed on a fairly large TV. Eventually I learned the name was My Hero Academia, or bnha for short. (sorry if y'all hate it....)

Mid way through the first season, Blondie somehow ended up in my lap? Not exactly sure how, but I wasn't complaining. Not at all. Every now and then I'd hear him mumble something. But I was never really sure what.

Soon enough we finished the first season. Before we continued with the second season, we decided to recap and discuss this since I'm absolutely hooked.

"So," Blondie started, "opinion on Todoroki?"

"He could step on me and I'd thank him..."

"Good response," Blondie says almost amused.

"Does Deku go an episode without crying?" I ask actually concerned.

Blondie ponders for a bit, "nah I don't think so..."

At that he both started laughing, because f u n n y.

"Okokokbutlikewhosyourfavorit?"

I think for a moment, "I don't know. That edgy bird guy is pretty coool."

And then I killed Blondie. He ended up rolling off my lap, to my disappointment, and on to the green carpet floor, wheezing the whole time.

"Edgy bird guy," he repeated while laughing. I think he's honestly dying at this point.

"Well who's your favorite?" I ask, smiling to myself.

It take him a moment to calm down and actually answer, "Denki."

"figures," I respond with a laugh. Almost instantly Blondie turns red. I raise an eye brow at him. In return he shake his head, smiling a bit.

"wanna go get some snacks?" I ask after the laughing fit.

"Bish I am a snack," he responds, posing a bit.

I look him up and down before replying with, "you don't look like Doritos to me..." After a few seconds of silence we both burst out laughing like insane serial killers.

We then head down to the kitchen to grab  f o o d. Once we got there I took note that Jeffrey Star was there. He looked honestly a little disgusted that we walked in. I for the most part ignored him, simply walking towards the cabinets for rummaging around until I found a bag of marshmallows. I also found a single Hershey kiss. Oh this will be interesting. Maybe I can get back at him. Oh how the turn tables.

I snatch the kiss and shove it in my pocket, quickly looking around to make sure the homosexual Link wasn't watching. Luckily he wasn't and instead was preoccupied with Shrek shaped brownies. (I was going to put shredded cheese, but autocorrect said "no, it's Shrek time)

"You ready?" Blondie asks he has the whole stash of Shrek shaped brownies. I nod, a small smile spread across my face. Jeff looked p i s s e d.

As we were walking out Joker reject stopped my fellow homo.

"BEN can I have a chit chat with you? It'll be quick." Jeff says, fake friendliness covered a deeper venomous meaning. Blondie looked fearful for a moment, but seemed to brush it off.

"Sure dude," he replied calmly. Then added, "hey Toby you can go ahead. I'll meet you up there."

I give him a soft look, one that says 'please be ok'. He nodded in return.

I walked up the stairs to his room, fighting the urge to go eavesdrop and just make sure he was ok. But he might get mad at me for it, I don't want it to turn into a cliche deal.

So I walked into his room and sat on the floor, hoping that BEN would be alright.

(yeehaw, school sucks ass. Another thing I don't know if I'll use the Hershey kiss thing. That's something I did with my ex early in the relationship. Also, I didn't mean for this chapter to take a turn that quick. It was supposed to be lighthearted, but my sad self said "nope." last thing, I think I'll try to post once a week. Every Saturday maybe... Don't get your hopes up tho.

8/29/2020

1087 words)