tired

Ɛ>y/n's pov<3:

I got to school before Katsuki, just like the days before. Unlike the days before Katsuki walked up to me and slammed something on my desk. "YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO CUPID!" he yelled as he slammed his blazer on my desk. It took me a few seconds to comprehend what was going on, I'm just so tired.

"It looks to be a blazer Katsuki," I said sarcastically, "You know, one of 4 parts of our uniform." I wasn't in the mood for his bullshit. He woke me up from a nap just to yell at me and now he's showing me his blazer. "Take a whiff," He held one of the shoulders up to my nose. "I don't want to," I replied, pushing the garment away from my face. I put my head down on my desk and covered my face with my arms. "YOu infected my blazer!" he burst out angrily, I looked up at him again only this time I was a bit skeptical. "How did I manage that? I'm not sick," I reasoned with him, "You'll have to be more specific if you want me to know exactly what you're talking about."

"You are such a dumbass," he said with a tone of annoyance, "yesterday we had the hero vs villain shit, right?" I nodded knowingly, "You got mad at me which lead to what happening with your quirk?" he asked me, I was about to answer him but he shoved the blazer in my face again. "IT SMELLS LIKE YOU DAMMIT!" He screamed in my face. "It does," I said with a sigh, "After 3 cycles it should go back to smelling like not me. Sorry for leaving you to smell like roses and a warm fire, I guess." 

"NO! That's not why I'm mad!" He hollered at me, I was frustrated with him at this point. "Then what are you made about Katsuki?" I asked as I rubbed my temples to alleviate the pain that was growing from the constant yelling, "Because it seems like you just like yelling at me about things that could easily be resolved over a text conversation." Katsuki grabbed the collar of my shirt to try to intimidate me, "You tried to get me to like you-" 

"Stop trying to look down my shirt you pervert," I said tiredly as I saw his eyes wander downwards, "You already got the preview, gotta take me to dinner to see the full trailer, maybe even more dates to see the whole movie." His face went bright red as I said that. "I can't try to make you do anything anyway," I continued as I fixed the collar of my shirt, "You're already fascinated with me, hatred or love, not quite sure of which but you find me interesting." I looked over at Katsuki who looked like he was ready to pop his lid. "Hatred," He answered, "I will always have a burning hatred for you." I chuckled, I was going to instigate a bit more but I decided against it as I was too exhausted to care.

As class started I felt myself doze in and out of sleep, eventually, I stopped trying to stay awake so I compromised by resting my eyes and leaning my head on my arm. I was still awake, sure, but I wasn't processing what Mr. Aizawa was teaching. I heard a smack on my desk, my eyes shot open and I straightened my posture. "Do you find my class boring Ms.L/n? Because if you do I can expel you right now so you won't be stuck in this boring class anymore," I heard Mr. Aizawa say, I looked up to see him smiling the ominous smile that sent chills through my body. "Sorry sir," I said quietly looking down at my paper. "Ms. L/n, will you tell me why you're so tired? Tell the whole class what your excuse is," Mr. Aizawa demanded, apparently my apology wasn't enough for him. 

"I was waiting for my mom to come back from her hero duty and I didn't know it would go on until 6:30 in the morning. She was supposed to help me improve the design of my costume but unfortunately, she just fell asleep onto our couch when she got back," I said truthfully. "Fine, just don't fall asleep in my class again," Mr. Aizawa said and continued with his lesson. I felt something being thrown at my head coming from Katsuki and a second later a quiet thud was made by a paper ball. I inhaled sharply and picked up the piece of paper that was so kindly thrown at me. I opened it up and all it said was: "You should've have gotten more sleep, b-"