Construction Dreams

"That needs to go over there, and the new roof is arriving next week." Tae' was on site of his new observatory.

He was instructing the builders and engineers on what he wanted and they were all happily going about their business.

The day rushed on and soon it was leaving time. Tae' gathered his men around him, for his daily moral meet.

"You all worked hard today, so thank you, on Friday I have arranged for every one of you to have the day off, but I need you here bright and early Monday, the roof is arriving then so it needs to be installed by the end of the night. We have tomorrow and Thursday to clear as much off this rubble as possible, so we'll get on it in the morning. Thank you guys and have a good night."

The men all bowed to him, and he waved his hand in a 'stop' expression and grinned then he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

"I love it when you're all boss like, it's such a turn on." Jungkook's voice came from behind him.

He turned, remaining in his arms and looked upon his man's face, he leant forward and kissed him tenderly.

"How long have you been here?" Tae' asked him grinning.

"Long enough to know I want to be installed in you." Jungkook teased. Tae' coughed.

"You...you did not just say that...seriously you tease."

"Oh I did, I totally owned that sauce." He grinned.

A cough disturbed them, and Tae' turned to face one of the builders.

"Excuse me sir, but there is a problem."

Tae' looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"I don't think the roof will be able to be installed next week. The walls aren't stable enough."

Tae' removed himself from Jungkook's arms and turned to face the man.

"What do you mean, not stable enough?"

"If you will follow me, sir."

He looked at Jungkook then followed the man, Jungkook tagged along.

The man stopped at a certain wall, and turned to face Tae'.

"Do you see this...the wall is damp, and it appears it is rotting, it needs to be removed and rebuilt but before that, we need a damp proofing specialist to come out and check it over, it may be something deeper than just the wall."

The man handed Tae' a glove and he put it on before feeling the wall...he was right it was wet and the plaster was flaking. He wasn't concerned though, he had encountered this in his last project and it was easily treatable, all it would take was a phone call and a bit of money to solve.

"Leave it with me, I know the perfect solution for this. We may need to postpone the roof but it won't take more than a day or two at the most."

The man nodded and walked away. Tae' turned to his man, who was watching him in awe.

"You are very impressive babe."

Tae' smiled.

"Thanks, but we may have to change our plans for tonight, I need to make a few phone calls, this needs dealing with quickly." He pulled the glove of and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Ohhhh, I liked that."

"Pulling my glove off turns you on?"

"Big time."

He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close. Tae' reluctantly pulled away.

"I'm sorry babe but I need to get this done. I'm really sorry."