A/N

Welp. I am giving it another try at a story! Hopefully, this turns out good. I'm trying to plan this story ahead but this is going to take a while so bear with me will ya? 

How about a little peek? like the first paragraph of the first chapter maybe? Ya? Ok.

My name is Avery Evans and I have a demon inside me. No, I am not kidding. I am speaking the truth. Long ago a powerful Demon that went by the name of Abaddon was on the Brink of destroying the world with his fellow Demon Army. But, My father, who was the most powerful Demon Hunter of his time, sealed him inside me with the help of my Demon mom. Yes, I'm half-demon with a Demon for a mother. But all this happened ages ago which means I'm very old. As well as my brother. Yes, I also have a brother and his name is Nate. He's a year older than me and we protect each other. We're very old but we don't look like it since we're half-demon but we've been on the run for a very long time from Demon Hunters. Our Demon mom doesn't care very much about us. Probably out looking for humans to eat. But since the Demon Hunters who knew that we were half Demon are all dead so Nate and I were living in peace for the past decade so I guess that's good. 

So is it good? Yes? No? Maybe so?