Snow Bunny

Raven's eyes flew open.

"Hi, Mommy!" Charlotte waved.

Raven relaxed. "You're up."

"Uh huh. I got Bas."

"Charlotte, I've told you to stop picking him up." Raven sat up.

"I didn't. I let the crib down and he crawled out."

Raven's lips thinned. Of course the little girl found a loophole. Raven sighed. "Let's wake your father up."

Charlotte grinned and hopped over to the green man. "Wake up, Daddy!"

Sebastian threw himself atop him. He made sounds beyond his pacifier.

Changeling snored on.

Charlotte stood on his back and began jumping. She made sure not to step on her little brother. "Daddy, wake up! Wake up, Daddy! It's Christmas!"

She accidentally stepped on his head and he couldn't breathe for a few seconds. That woke him up. He raised his head and looked around blearily. "What-? What's going on?!"

"It's Christmas, Daddy!" She landed on her knees and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Aw yeah!" His voice was gravelly from sleep. "You gotta get off me, Charlie."

She slid from his back and folded her legs under herself.

"What's on my back?"

"Bas!" She giggled.

Raven dragged the baby off him. "You can get up now."

Changeling rolled over and poked his daughter in her cheek. He blew a raspberry.

She giggled and fell over. "No, Daddy! We have to go open presents!"

"Alright. Are we going with our usual plan? We wake up Uncle Wally and Aunt Jinx and have them wake up Chris and his parents while we wake up everybody else?"

"Yes!"

Changeling booped her nose then pinched Sebastian's cheek. Both children squealed. Changeling sat up and threw the covers off. "Let's do this!"

They all got off the bed and Raven threw on a robe before they all left. They went down the hall and hooked a right.

Changeling banged on Jinx's door. "Wake up, Jinxie!"

After a full minute of him calling out embarrassing nicknames and banging on her door, she finally answered. "What?!"

"It's Christmas." His eyebrows wiggled before he went to Kid Flash's door.

Her fingertips began sparking...

Sebastian threw himself forward and Raven had a hard time holding him. She realized he wanted Jinx so she handed him over.

Jinx smiled and took him. "Your daddy is about to get killed."

"Why do you do this to me?!" Kid Flash answered his door.

"It's Christmas, bro!" Changeling did jazz hands.

Kid Flash broke out in an infectious grin. "Yes! It's going to be so awesome!"

Changeling high-fived him. "Go wake up the Graysons! We'll handle Terra and the Stones!"

Kid Flash snickered. "I love when you say that."

Jinx returned Sebastian to Raven and whistled. Kid Flash noticed and sped over to her and began kissing her cheeks. "Get away from me."

"No. I like you too much." He nuzzled her.